Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can You Imagine the Linc Next Monday Night ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can You Imagine the Linc Next Monday Night ?

The Linc is gonna be loud, Washington is going into a combat Zone. After hearing the fans take over LA, I can't wait to turn the Bose surround up and feel a part of that game.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

ammmped!!!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Huge game. Washington is only 1 game behind us in the loss column and will likely be next week as well as they play the 9ers today.

Win, 6-1 with Skins at 3-3 and a season sweep.
      Lose, 5-2 with Skins at 4-2 only a half game back.
      Carolina game was sweet but this game is the MUST win.
      Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

I went to school in Charlotte and have a lot of friends still down there. One of my old fraternity brothers is a Panthers season ticket holder. He said there were more Eagles fans at the game Thursday than he has ever seen for an opposing team. Great job Eagles fans!!!!
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

can't believe SF didn't pull that out
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
            That's the first time that I've ever seen the receiver get called for a pick. What a joke.

Comment

That OPI on Garçon was an absolute disgrace. On days like today when the Eagles don’t play is when you can take a step back and realize how horrible the officiating is league-wide.
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                We are very fortunate to have come up with Elliott.

The normally reliable Robie Gould missed fairly routine 40 (?) yarder earlier in the game. SF lost by 2.

Washington was ripe for the taking.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                  We are very fortunate to have come up with Elliott.

The normally reliable Robie Gould missed fairly routine 40 (?) yarder earlier in the game. SF lost by 2.

Washington was ripe for the taking.
                  How about Denver not showing up when they have a chance to tie KC for first place? I thought that they would come out roaring but they are getting ragdolled by a team with half of their starters out.

Comment

Classic trap game for Washington. They are a legit team and will come to play next Monday night. I will say this, so will the Eagles and the Eagles are a very balanced team. Going to be a dog fight.
                    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

go birds!!!
                      Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Working...
                      X