X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good one for us old timers

https://biggeekdad.com/2012/10/the-lone-ranger-story/
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Here is another for old timers....I usually wake at 4:30 or so and I go to my recliner and read or run through four or five news channels or watch some TV or whatever. I get a channel called Heroes and Icons. Not sure why but it is a direct tv channel that comes standard. Anyway, about 5 this morning I was surfing and saw there was a show called Cheyenne from 1956 on so I watched.
    Reality is that I didn't anyone who owned a TV in 1956. And it was a pretty good show. Cisco kid was on after.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
      Here is another for old timers....I usually wake at 4:30 or so and I go to my recliner and read or run through four or five news channels or watch some TV or whatever. I get a channel called Heroes and Icons. Not sure why but it is a direct tv channel that comes standard. Anyway, about 5 this morning I was surfing and saw there was a show called Cheyenne from 1956 on so I watched.
      Reality is that I didn't anyone who owned a TV in 1956. And it was a pretty good show. Cisco kid was on after.
      I get the western channel with DTV (53eight) and I love it. Wagon Train, Cheyenne, Wells Fargo, Laramie etc. The old westerns are great too. It's funny how we all like to look back in the past. Now my wife has me watching fetv (323) at 4-6 everyday to watch Perry Mason and Matlock. I hate the new reality shows other than the House hunters and remodeling shows that are pretty cool.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I wish it was 1950. The world sucks now. But I guess we gotta press on.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
        X