anyone have a link to video of ashlee simpson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone have a link to video of ashlee simpson

being booed off stage? God she sucks. I'm glad that the teenybopper thing is coming to an end.
    Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Re: anyone have a link to video of ashlee simpson

Originally posted by Fantasy Guru
    being booed off stage? God she sucks. I'm glad that the teenybopper thing is coming to an end.
    Now about reality TV....

All these chick pop singers (Britney, Christina, Jessica Simpson, Lindsey Lohan, etc.) need to get together and shoot a special issue of Playboy.
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

I agree on both counts. The orange bowl was fantastic. Not because of the game (although I'm glad USC) won, but because Ashle got booed, it was fantastic.
      I'm going back to Houston... to do the hotdog dance. I'm going back to Houston.... gonna get some pants.

-Beck

Comment

The problem with Ashlee Simpson is that even with VAMP and other voice enhanement technology, she still sound like a dog and looks like one too.

Comment

yeah, i dont get the fascination. she's average to borderline ugly. I guess it's the huge cans.

Comment

I have not talked to anyone that has admitted they actually like Ashlee, only reason why anyone knows who she is, is because big sis uses her fame and fortune to push her into the limelite.

There is no borderline about it, she's is ugly. I just looked up some pictures and it looks like she is trying to look like a cross between Jessica and Paris Hilton. I'm a ass and legs man so a big set of hooters doesn't put you above ugliness in my book.

Comment

Here you go:
              http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2662083

Comment

Milehigh, you are truly the man. I had not seen that. She is just pathetic, both she and her sister are a product of her dad being a marketing genius.
                I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

No, I will say that Jessica does have pretty descent set of pipes, but she doesn't do the type of music I usually like to listen too.

Comment

And also good looking, but certainly not worthy of the fame that the public bestows upon her.
                    I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

Maybe Ashlee will show her cans as a way to get back onto the public's good side.

Comment

damn real audio plug in. i wont put that shit on my computer.

Comment

You can choose to use Win Media player

Comment

wow, i just watched the clip. she is a horrendous singer.

Comment

hey guru, if you don't want the Real software on your computer do a google search for real alternative, there is an alternative codec that allows you to play realplayer files in other players.

Comment

Working...
                              X