Randy Moss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randy Moss

I'm not exactly a Vikings fan, though I used to be a long time ago, but does anyone else think the whole "mooning" thing is being blown completely way out of proportion. I mean when (I think it was Randy Cross) said it was disgusting, I couldn't help but chuckle.
    I'm going back to Houston... to do the hotdog dance. I'm going back to Houston.... gonna get some pants.

-Beck

It was Joe Buck. His head exploded in the booth.

It was classless and a fine will be coming. But he didnt kill anyone.
    Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

You thought the fake moon was classless???!!??? Are you kidding me? It was just a joke. On the long list of shit Randy's done. This is at the very bottom.
      I'm going back to Houston... to do the hotdog dance. I'm going back to Houston.... gonna get some pants.

-Beck

Comment

joke yes.. i thought it was funny. but still classless. did we lower the definition of class recently?
        Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

I guess you're sort of right. I think class is sort of subjective. I mean this is Randy Moss we're talking about. I can see him actually pulling down his pants and giving the moon. I think he almost showed restraint in this instance.

-Beck

Comment

I thought it was hilarious. Now, if he pulled that shit at Mile High against the Broncos, it'd be a different story.
            I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

I'm not really sure why it was such a big deal to be honest...actually I do know, the only reason this is being talked about so much is becuase it's Randy Moss.

Comment

Originally posted by IanB
                I'm not really sure why it was such a big deal to be honest...actually I do know, the only reason this is being talked about so much is becuase it's Randy Moss.
                Especially without TO on the sidelines :P
                Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

I don't see much of a problem with randy moss mooning the fans at lambeau. Those fans deserve it more than any other fanbase in the NFL. Well, actually tennessee mulletboy titan fans deserve it more.
                  Hawaii's #1 Jaguar Fan

Comment

Can't all you hick towns get along?

Comment

Jacksonville is not a hick town.
                      Hawaii's #1 Jaguar Fan

Comment

Did you guys know that the Green Bay fans supposedly moon the opposing team's bus when it is leaving, and that is the reason behind Moss' actions? I heard that for the first time yesterday, and now this stunt is all the more funny.

Edit: At least that's what Hines Ward said yesterday.

Comment

I heard about that.
                          Hawaii's #1 Jaguar Fan

Comment

I heard it before too.

Comment

Working...
                            X