Favre to return next year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favre to return next year

expects to set record for most interceptions by a QB playing his way out of a hall of fame shoe in.

Boy, he's just having fun out there.
    Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Re: Favre to return next year

Originally posted by Fantasy Guru
    expects to set record for most interceptions by a QB playing his way out of a hall of fame shoe in.
    You have to be joking if you believe that he is not a shoe in.
    "And they're not gonna get him today." - Legendary Calder Track Announcer Phil Saltzman.

Comment

oh i'm sure there are people trying to put him in the hall of fame before he even retires. I was just being facetious as he's playing terribly and shouldve hung em up a couple years ago.
      Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasy Guru
        oh i'm sure there are people trying to put him in the hall of fame before he even retires. I was just being facetious as he's playing terribly and shouldve hung em up a couple years ago.
        agreed
        "And they're not gonna get him today." - Legendary Calder Track Announcer Phil Saltzman.

Comment

Still, there's no QB I'd rather have in the last two minutes of the game

I just hope they don't play any Sunday Night games, b/c I can't think of a worse combo than Theismann and Favre. Oh man.

Comment

I'm glad Favre is comin back. He's my favorite QB ever and he still one of the best in the game. It was just 2 years ago that he led the league in TD passes. Last year he was 5th in passing yards and threw 30 TD passes. Right now he gives the Pack the only chance they have to compete for the playoffs.
            http://www.canuckheaven.com/upload/canttouch.jpg

Comment

Yeah, he's not much compared to what he once was...but that's pretty good still. I don't think the Packers could compete without him, maybe they'll finally draft someone this year (Charlie Frye?) to groom.

Comment

Actually, I can think of quite a few QB's I'd rather have running my 2 minute drill. Just of the top of my head, if we are talking about ever, obviously I'll say Elway. In the league right now, as much as I hate to say it, I'd have to take Brady. Also, anybody who will not throw a no-look, behind-the-back pass to the other team.
                I'm going back to Houston... to do the hotdog dance. I'm going back to Houston.... gonna get some pants.

-Beck

Comment

I heard it put well the other day: Favre is just a charicature of his old self.

I'd take Peyton running my two minute drill out of today's guys, unless Tedy Bruschi is on the other side of the ball, that is.
                  I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

Peyton Manning can't win anything, please, his two minute drill is great against the Broncos, and Lions, ha.

Farve is coming back to be sacked more than ever, he will be lucky to walk off the field this year with his two feet, and not in a stretcher.
                    Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

Working...
                    X