No announcement yet.

Jacksonville = dump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the Corporate drones don't want to party it up in a cold city. It's their perk and their vacation. It's all about the $.
    Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

Houston had been in the league with oilers for years. They picked Jacksonvile because they knew they would get their money's worth.
      Hawaii's #1 Jaguar Fan

Comment

Yeah but part of the agreement with the new Houston Texans franchise would be that they get a Superbowl.
        Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

I hate to say it, but it's also about the hosting city not being good enough to make it to the big game. No home field advantage, you know. Jacksonville had a fantastic year, but their chances of making it all the way were slim at the time the location was chosen.

I agree that football is a cold wheather sport, let's play this SB in the mud and snow. Especially if you have two cold wheather teams playing.
          I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

It's true the Jags didn't really have a chance of making it, but neither has any other host team in superbowl history. This article was not about the Jaguars it was about the city of Jacksonville.
            Hawaii's #1 Jaguar Fan

Comment

And that's a coincidence? We were talking about why certain cities are selected and others aren't.

Comment

I don't think the suckiness of the host teams matter. That must mean that denver will never host the superbowl then.
                Hawaii's #1 Jaguar Fan

Comment

I'd like to help ya out freshy but what can I say? You're boys were beaten by the Jags.
                  Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

But your man proved my point, Denver will never host a Super Bowl because they're always contenders.

Comment

You're right, I kinda did prove your point. CRAP!!!!!!!
                      Hawaii's #1 Jaguar Fan

Comment

Working...
                      X