Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forget #10 | Brandin Cooks

http://www.csnphilly.com/football-ph...-brandin-cooks

Brandin Cooks hauled in 128 receptions for 1,730 yards and 16 touchdowns last season for Oregon State.
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Seems like the same player as DJ but with a good attitude and work ethic. Can't say no to that but I'm hoping they find a way to get Mike Evans.... a very long shot but man it would be awesome to see him in midnight green!!
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Yes, Mike Evans would be a very nice replacement!
      "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

He is a D Jax clone maybe a little stronger on the over the middle stuff. He wont be a target for Kelly, he wants bigger guys than this guy is.
        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

The way he plays and the speed reminds me of Steve Smith.

Comment

Everybody is assuming we have to grab a wr now to replace Jackson. I don't think so. We're solid in that department. The Eagles wanted to lock up Maclin long term. They must know that he's healthy. Don't be shocked if their first pick is anything. I'm still hoping one of the stud safeties drops to us. My point is that out wrs are legit starters and we have more than enough offensive weapons to move the ball. I don't care who they take or what position he plays as long as he's a stud. We have a good team that wants to be great. That's how it's done. And with or without Jackson, a solid safety is our #1 "need".
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

it will be interesting to see if height matters to Chip when he first drafts a WR in his Eagles coaching stint

all we saw last year was a couple O-Lineman and Ertz on offense. and most TE's are tall anyway

Comment

and we have to either draft a WR or get one after the June 1 cuts

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
                  it will be interesting to see if height matters to Chip when he first drafts a WR in his Eagles coaching stint

all we saw last year was a couple O-Lineman and Ertz on offense. and most TE's are tall anyway
                  Yup. The next one needs to be a BEAST!!!
                  "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Cooks is a bit more robust physically than Jackson. As is Beckham.

Comment

Working...
                    X