Important---

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important---

Hadn't heard from Mike (Eagle60) in over a week or so and he hadn't posted, sent him an E-Mail and got no response (not like him) --- and let us face it this board is just about dead without him----

Soooo I called his lovely wife and found that our boy was in a car accident and has been in the Hospital for about a week and a half.

He is ok!!!!!

He is coming home tomorrow and will be ok, but I think as most of you know he has had some serious back issues for years and this has surely aggravated it.

So I think we all need to let Big Mike how much we care and miss him right here on this thread!!!!!!

Wanna add an Eagle 60 story? By all means, do so!!

So Big Mike, Popper, I am so glad that you are going to be ok, cause you still owe me several drinks from our training camp days! And I plan on collecting!

Best news I heard was when Cheri told me you would be coming home and that physically at least you would be recovering from the accident. Of course, that doesn't help the mental issues, but you have been living with them for years now.

So let me be the first to wish you a very speedy recovery and let you know that I breathlessly await about another 30, 000 messed up posts from you!

Wow MD thanks for checking on him. That’s scary but ultimately good news. I’m sure he’ll be back at it in no time. 33 days until training camp. Popper we need you!!
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Thanks for doing that Detective work MdFan & glad to hear Popper will be OK after some needed rest. Wishing you a Speedy Recovery & Get Better Soon. You are surely missed here Eagle60 so looking forward to hearing posts from you soon.
      Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Wishing you all the best E60.

Comment

I wondered about not seeing anything from him. I posted a doldrums thread thinking it might stir him but no. Now I know why.

Hey 60, best wishes for your speedy recovery-- or recovery at any speed. At least you'll be ready to go for training camp news.
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

Popper,

Thinking about you big guy.

Haven't been here much myself in the last 2 weeks but I did notice things were even slower than usual. I'm not very smart so I didn't make the connection that it was largely because there were no posts or thread starts from you. (Gail thinks my dementia is progressing 'nicely' and has a room picked out for me at the VA in St Pete overlooking Boca Ciega Bay)

Sending you a PM. Don't worry about responding.

Comment

Wow.

MD, thanks so much for checking in on E60 and letting us know. Truly appreciate it.

E60, here's wishing you a speedy and full recovery. Having just experienced it recently myself, I can say that it's a challenge, but it's one you'll certainly conquer!

Comment

E60 Hope your up and around real soon!

Fly EaglesFly!

Comment

Thanks MD. Get well 60 !

Comment

Thanks for checking on things and for letting us know MD.

60, I hope you feel better very soon and I hope all of your nurses look like this....
                    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

60, headed off the face of the earth (further than where I am now) until sometime Sunday. Will keep good wishes headed your way and hope to see some fire and fight in your words when I get back
                      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                      Hope is not a strategy
                      RIP

Comment

Sorry guys I did know about this, but my mind has slipped from this site for a while with my own personal issues. He is ok as MD says...

Comment

Glad to hear that you're on the mend big guy. I expect you to be back posting about our birds in no time.
                          Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Ike View Post
                            Sorry guys I did know about this, but my mind has slipped from this site for a while with my own personal issues. He is ok as MD says...
                            Hey Big guy--- I thought you had flown the coop!!! Was just out your way not too long ago--- assuming you are still in AZ--- was in Flagstaff for about 2 weeks in April/May. Good to hear from you, stay in touch!!

Comment

Man, I'm really sorry to hear this.

Popper, get well soon buddy.

Comment

Working...
                              X