Brooks Back On His Feat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brooks Back On His Feat

had his cast removed and has retired the scooter. Maybe he is back for most of the season.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

I think he is in a walking boot but still I’m surprised how fast he got to that.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

"Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Gotta find TO's hyberbaric chamber (or whatever it was)
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
          a big one
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
            I'll bet that he could pick it up cheap. Then again I doubt that he's nuts enough to spend 20 hours a day in the thing like Owens did.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
            X