Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howard may strike out an AWFUL lot but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howard may strike out an AWFUL lot but...

he's REALLY AWFUL in the field!

Tried his level best to give the game away tonight. Why in God's name does Cholly
    not pull him in late innings when the Phils are up.

Re: Howard may strike out an AWFUL lot but...

Originally posted by tinopuno

Tried his level best to give the game away tonight. Why in God's name does Cholly
    what's more baffling is that burrell gets pulled every single game and his defense is not nearly as bad as howard's.

Comment

What truely baffels me is that anyone is still giving Howard pitches over the plate.
      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg
        What truely baffels me is that anyone is still giving Howard pitches over the plate.
        i know. why bother with the plate? breaking ball, curve way outside, slider way outside. he'll swing at anything.

Comment

They need to trade him while his value is still high. He's not a horrible player, but the Phillies will still hit without Howard. If they could get a stud pitcher for Howard I would do it in a heartbeat. Especially considering he'll probably be gone in a couple more years.
          Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by betty
            Originally posted by tinopuno

what's more baffling is that burrell gets pulled every single game and his defense is not nearly as bad as howard's.
            So true. In fact, that stupid knee-jerk reflex cost the phils last night when Pat could have gotten a couple more at bats against relief pitchers.

Cholly seems to manage out of desperation sometimes.
            www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
              Originally posted by leifdawg
              i know. why bother with the plate? breaking ball, curve way outside, slider way outside. he'll swing at anything.
              If Ryan could gain some plate discipline like HGH man displayed for the last 4-5 years, he could be getting walked 200 times instead of striking out 200 times.
              www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Working...
              X