The nut cases strike again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The nut cases strike again!

The mental temperature in this country needs to be lowered!

Hope all survive and recover...... Cept the asshole that was responsible for this..... Can we use the rack on him?

You're right. But we need to give time for investigation which media can't do. I have already heard crap about why this happened. FAR too early IMM. He may be a far out nut and may be a far leftie but give it some time to be investigated. If he shot 50 shots and did such minimal damage (I know minimal sounds cold but I am talking in terms of accuracy) he wasn't very good or was scared and couldn't shoot straight. Did he know who he was shooting at? Was he a disgruntled constituent of Scalise? Did he want to die by cop? Was he a disgruntled federal employee? Was he a vet with PTSD? Lots of questions to be looked at. Might be an easy investigation but may not.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Why when interviewing people do refer to this POS as "the gentleman"?
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
        You're right. But we need to give time for investigation which media can't do. I have already heard crap about why this happened. FAR too early IMM. He may be a far out nut and may be a far leftie but give it some time to be investigated. If he shot 50 shots and did such minimal damage (I know minimal sounds cold but I am talking in terms of accuracy) he wasn't very good or was scared and couldn't shoot straight. Did he know who he was shooting at? Was he a disgruntled constituent of Scalise? Did he want to die by cop? Was he a disgruntled federal employee? Was he a vet with PTSD? Lots of questions to be looked at. Might be an easy investigation but may not.
        Your right in that I really should take what I see or hear from the media as factual.

Seems pretty clear though that the guy was a Bernie volunteer and he asked if the players were the Democrats or Republicans --- and when he found out is when he started shooting. Can you imagine the media if this guy had been a Trump guy and shot at the Dem's?

But my main pov here is that this country has gone bonkers since Trump won. And it's those people that can't seem to accept this and try to improve the country that have gone to the path of violence and extreme "nutso" behavior. And we need to find a way to calm this down or it's only going to get worse.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
          Your right in that I really should take what I see or hear from the media as factual.

Seems pretty clear though that the guy was a Bernie volunteer and he asked if the players were the Democrats or Republicans --- and when he found out is when he started shooting. Can you imagine the media if this guy had been a Trump guy and shot at the Dem's?

But my main pov here is that this country has gone bonkers since Trump won. And it's those people that can't seem to accept this and try to improve the country that have gone to the path of violence and extreme "nutso" behavior. And we need to find a way to calm this down or it's only going to get worse.
          It might help if Sanders and Clinton would speak out about things instead of fueling the fire. All Clinton does is go on tv and cry about how the Russians sabotaged her campaign. Man I can't stand that Bitch. She loves this stuff. She's sick and people wanted her for President? OMG.

Comment

I wasn't going at you at all MD. I just think there is a rush to say whatever the hell you can as fast as you can so you can say you have ratings. Certainly there is a likelihood of who/what this guy is (and that seems to be proving out) but I always get a little irritated about people who jump to conclusions without letting an investigation play out.
            A few takes..... one I agree the temp in the country is way over the top. Unfortunately I think it started before Trump. I will be honest and say that I see just as much republican fuel going on that fire as I see dem. I was fishing for 5 days with a group of 9. 6 die hard repubs and two die hard dems besides myself who thinks both sides suck. There were plenty of ugly conversations. Repubs can not let the election go anymore than the Dems. I get emails every single day that show me this. Hell even Trump is doing campaign rallies. WTF is up with that. My guess is he loves the adulation. I'm not sure Trump has it in him to tone it down. It isn't in his makeup IMM so I really don't know who can step up to be the voice of calm and reason.
            60-- Clinton needs to fade into the sunset (and then the darkness). She does nothing to help move the country along nor does she do anything to help her party along. She, Nancy Pelosi, and Elizabeth Warren do more to hurt than they do to help this country
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

I think that we all have to take a good look at ourselves ND. Television, radio, magazines, media, cable or whatever you want to call it is working the country into a frenzy. I'm sure this whole Trump thing is making television record profits as more people are tuned in than ever hearing what they want to hear and getting more worked up. Everybody is sorry today. BFD. Tomorrow they'll be right back at it. Sanders is all sorry today, but where will he be tomorrow? And Clinton, forget it. How about Trump toning it down and stop having these lovefests as you so rightfully call them ND. Our so called political leaders are worthless. That's really what people should be pissed off about, not which party is in control.

Comment

Tell you want I think 60 and this was one of the heated discussions on my trip. When I vote for a congressman I am voting for someone to go to Washington and vote for what is best for the country. But they don't have the balls to do that. They vote for what gets them reelected. Whether that vote is for those who fund them or those who write to them. They are scared they won't get reelected to the cushy job.
                When I ask people whether your rep should vote for what their constituents want, what is best for the party, what is best for the state, or what is best for the country most say constituents because that is who put them there. I just think that is short sighted and wrong.
                They are all hug em and love em today but they will be at each others throat in a week. I heard a number of them say that the ball game is one of the best things they do to get to know each other and come together. Maybe if they sat alphabetically instead of by party they would get to know the other side better.
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                  Tell you want I think 60 and this was one of the heated discussions on my trip. When I vote for a congressman I am voting for someone to go to Washington and vote for what is best for the country. But they don't have the balls to do that. They vote for what gets them reelected. Whether that vote is for those who fund them or those who write to them. They are scared they won't get reelected to the cushy job.
                  When I ask people whether your rep should vote for what their constituents want, what is best for the party, what is best for the state, or what is best for the country most say constituents because that is who put them there. I just think that is short sighted and wrong.
                  They are all hug em and love em today but they will be at each others throat in a week. I heard a number of them say that the ball game is one of the best things they do to get to know each other and come together. Maybe if they sat alphabetically instead of by party they would get to know the other side better.

That's a start, and they should make them all live in Washington Too!! Heck in the old days they did and went out and had a few beers together and got to know each other and worked some things out.

Today as you said their number one job becomes finding a way to get reelected.

Comment

Working...
                  X