Defense Last in Points Against

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defense Last in Points Against

Despite all the QB hype, I think the story this week will be our young defense showing some pride for 60 minutes and shutting down the Jags in preparation for the Donovan Bowl in week 4.

TeamTotPts
    1Miami Dolphins20
    1Pittsburgh Steelers20
    3Tampa Bay Buccaneers21
    4Atlanta Falcons22
    5Baltimore Ravens24
    5New York Jets24
    7Green Bay Packers27
    8Kansas City Chiefs28
    8Minnesota Vikings28
    10New Orleans Saints31
    11Tennessee Titans32
    12Cleveland Browns33
    12St. Louis Rams33
    14Chicago Bears34
    14San Diego Chargers34
    16Seattle Seahawks37
    16Washington Redskins37
    18Denver Broncos38
    19Dallas Cowboys40
    20Cincinnati Bengals48
    20Indianapolis Colts48
    22Buffalo Bills49
    23Carolina Panthers51
    23Houston Texans51
    25New England Patriots52
    25Oakland Raiders52
    27Arizona Cardinals54
    27Detroit Lions54
    29Jacksonville Jaguars55
    30New York Giants56
    30San Francisco 49ers56
    32Philadelphia Eagles59
    Last edited by QuitoPhan; 09-23-2010, 07:04 PM.
    Long Live Section 736

Anyone here know how to play middle LB?

Comment

It's a good thing that Gaither has won the starting job from Bradley

Comment

Yeesh, that isn't pretty. I want to give a lot of credit to Detroit's offensive playmakers but dead last is an embarrassment. The success of this team is dependent on season-long gelling and tightening up by a young defense and a disjointed offensive line. THAT is what will determine whether or not this team is playoffs material.

Comment

Man, I wish JJ were here.......
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Will be fine there. The defense is maturing in the secondary, at DE, and at WLB. It is going to get better as the year progresses.
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
              Man, I wish JJ were here.......
              Me too, man, but we've got the guy's hand picked successor in McDermott, a guy who knows the system as well as anyone and we just need better performances by the players and, fingers crossed, health.

The DL needs better consistent push, the LB need to shed blocks alot better and flow to the ball quickly and the secondary needs to continue gelling as a unit....most of the issues I've seen have been LB and DT related. Not sold on Jordan at SAM, do not see Laws improved play translating into the reg. season, do not like how Sims tends to over-pursue etc.
              Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

I think its just a consistency thing. I agree with AW. This defense has great parts that will come together over the course of the season. I think the schedule makers did us a huge favor. we always start slow and come on late. The less difficult games are early that will allow us to steal a few wins even while playing badly (such as giving up 32 points to the Detroit Lions backup QB), but once things really get rolling we can shut down the big guns late in the year. Should be fun.
                Long Live Section 736

Comment

Working...
                X