Notre Dame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notre Dame

Would you let that asshole Kelly coach your kid? What a flamer.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Hell no! I'd love to see that abusive douchebag get throttled by one of his players.
    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
      Hell no! I'd love to see that abusive douchebag get throttled by one of his players.
      The "better than thou" snobs at ND put up with him though. What hypocritical jerks.

Comment

It's just like watching the Cowboys and Yankees lose. A Notre Dame loss warms my heart.

Comment

I could give a shit about ND, they haven't been relevant for a while
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
            I could give a shit about ND, they haven't been relevant for a while
            Last year they were 1 point away from a national championship. I don't despise ND, just their asshole coach who even shoved an assistant coach on National TV.

Comment

Oh they are on par with Dallas and NY, I always hated that they had that contract with NBC and were on every fucking week. I couldn't tell you one thing about them though
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Near the top of my most disliked list.

Comment

Working...
                X