Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tobin gone BGN

Howie

Hey now! The Philadelphia Eagles have traded offensive lineman Matt Tobin to the Seattle Seahawks for a draft pick. Here’s a look at the specific details:

EAGLES RECEIVE: Fifth-round pick in the 2018 NFL Draft

SEAHAWKS RECEIVE: Matt Tobin, 7th-round pick in the 2018 NFL Draft.

This trade comes as a surprise because ... who knew Tobin had any trade value? It’s only a swap of late round picks, but still! Not a bad deal by Howie Roseman to get value for someone who wasn’t even a lock to make the Eagles’ final roster.

Tobin has been a backup at offensive tackle and guard ever since signing with the Eagles as an undrafted free agent in 2013. He’s not an ideal starter but he’s an experienced backup.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

This is all Stoutland wanting to keep Warmack which I guess is OK. Warmack can't be as bad as he has looked.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
      This is all Stoutland wanting to keep Warmack which I guess is OK. Warmack can't be as bad as he has looked.
      It may be more that Gordon and Vaiti were ahead of Turnstile Tobin. Can't believe we got anything for him. All hail Howie
      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
        It may be more that Gordon and Vaiti were ahead of Turnstile Tobin. Can't believe we got anything for him. All hail Howie
        I thought Tobin pretty much blew chunks too.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Seattle must be more than desperate for O line help!
          Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

Working...
          X