Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edelman Out For Season

sounds like the dreaded noncontact ACL tear
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

They won it last year without Gronk so I doubt this will slow them down much. Amendola can take over in the slot but he has had trouble staying healthy.
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Hell the Patriots looked like Hitler's Blitzkrieg in WWII. They were up 24-0 about 2 minutes into the 2nd quarter. The first 3 plays of the game were passes to Edleman and he was done for the year. It didn't look like they missed him very much. They have a clone of him with Amendola anyway. The Pats never have tried to win preseason games in the past but they are steamrolling everybody anyway. They played no huddle the whole first half.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I forgot that they have Cooks now too and Hogan looks great. If I were a D coordinator in that division I'd have to resort to a huge bounty to take out Brady. Otherwise I wouldn't have a job for long.
        Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
          I forgot that they have Cooks now too and Hogan looks great. If I were a D coordinator in that division I'd have to resort to a huge bounty to take out Brady. Otherwise I wouldn't have a job for long.
          Brady is 40 years old now. He could be one good hit away from being done no matter how good of shape that he's in. He moves around like the old guy that he is these days. We'll see. This is the best defense that The Pats have had in a long time too.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
          X