Welcome and Introductions Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome and Introductions Thread

It's been a while since we had a thread to welcome new folks.

I was just looking at the bottom of the board and realized we have a new user: ReidMustGo

Welcome and say hello.

oh duh. it runs out ReidMustGo is a friend of mine.

Comment

I must say I like the name and welcome to the boards!
      FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

gonna get my 50 points for the contest! Which reminds me.. I gotta calculate the standings, don't I?

Comment

I thought I saw 'testuser' was in a thread. I look forward to their posts.

Comment

hello!

Comment

I wanted to be the first to offer a big welcome to my good friend "Monk"!!!
              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

welcome monk! (and my sympathies for being called a good friend by Jukin.

Comment

And I would like to extend a hearty welcome to "outtahere", and hope that he will begin posting here soon to help counter-balance some of my off the wall drunken posts!
                  http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Looks like we got another new member on board.

Everyone please welcome buckshot.

Comment

Welcome to 'Monk', 'Outahere', 'Reidmustgo' and 'testuser2'? (Is testuser2 real?)

Ok guys, EFO tradition requires that you now do one of the following: buy all existing members a bottle of single malt scotch; recount the most embarrassing dating experience from your adolescence; or send naked picutres of yourself the the Orlando Cigar Club.

Comment

It will just never die....LMFAO!!!!
                        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Working...
                        X