Celek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celek

Some guys come and go but some are Philly guys. Glad he is getting another shot at a ring. He gave a lot for a long time to the team. Sorry to see some guys miss out by a year. Dorenbos article below. Nice that Lurie reached out to him about attending the super bowl

http://www.phillyvoice.com/jon-doren...ll-id-be-dead/
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
    Some guys come and go but some are Philly guys. Glad he is getting another shot at a ring. He gave a lot for a long time to the team. Sorry to see some guys miss out by a year. Dorenbos article below. Nice that Lurie reached out to him about attending the super bowl

http://www.phillyvoice.com/jon-doren...ll-id-be-dead/
    it's wild how things work out. People freaked when Jon was traded, but the guy might have died on the field if not for the trade physical.

I'm glad to see Celek in the SB again . There isn't a player on the team who has given the way he has. Lifelong Bird, unselfish on the field and off. Gave back money to play this year. If I ever break down and buy a jersey, he would be near the top of my list.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

He's a great Eagle. One of the best.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
        it's wild how things work out. People freaked when Jon was traded, but the guy might have died on the field if not for the trade physical.

I'm glad to see Celek in the SB again . There isn't a player on the team who has given the way he has. Lifelong Bird, unselfish on the field and off. Gave back money to play this year. If I ever break down and buy a jersey, he would be near the top of my list.
        Celek hasn’t played in a SB. Closest he got was NFCCG vs Arizona. I think that was his second year.
        Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
          Celek hasn’t played in a SB. Closest he got was NFCCG vs Arizona. I think that was his second year.
          I just checked. Celek was drafted in 2007. That tough SOB has taken some hellacious shots over the years and just keeps getting up. Just a great Eagle.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
            I just checked. Celek was drafted in 2007. That tough SOB has taken some hellacious shots over the years and just keeps getting up. Just a great Eagle.
            I think we might just see a Celek TD in the Super Bowl.
            Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Pretty sure he has CTE
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
                I think we might just see a Celek TD in the Super Bowl.
                That would be awesome/ love that guy.

Comment

Working...
                X