Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One more time for Chris Collinsworth...

Comment

How could we forget this fat motherfucker...

Hey Christie, FUCK YOU!!!!
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Was Cowherd mentioned in this thread? That unlistenable Tony Romo man-crushing moron picked the Pats to defeat us in a 31-21 walkover. Take THAT, Cowherd!
        "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
        — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
        - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Originally posted by balto-eaglefan View Post
          Was Cowherd mentioned in this thread? That unlistenable Tony Romo man-crushing moron picked the Pats to defeat us in a 31-21 walkover. Take THAT, Cowherd!
          Yeah, I had "Colon". His high pitched voice, ceaseless self-absorption and mind numbing arrogance have made him a 'favorite' of mine since he first slithered his ass on the scene. I haven't heard him in awhile but it's no surprise that he had his rat face buried deep in NE's collective ass.

Comment

Mayor Kenny can kiss my ass. He is a fake Eagles fan to shut down all the parking lots so if you can't get in by Septa you can't get is ridiculous. I bet it comes out he is a Cowboys fan like Christie
            Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

I'd like to point out one big believer who's rant I really enjoyed:

Its at 4:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vvnCEbZrn0

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
                I'd like to point out one big believer who's rant I really enjoyed:

Its at 4:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vvnCEbZrn0
                I posted that a little while ago too. Kyle also had a little clip right before the game where he yelled "The dogs and Birds are going to eat goat tonight!". He's a real funny guy on that show. I just started watching it about a week ago. All 3 of them were all over the Birds (and that got me a little nervous).

Hey, here's another one for you. How about Agholor going out of bounds with about 2 1/2 minutes left. That he was going for a first down but I thought that he should have gone down anyway. Tough call.
                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
                X