The Parade Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by musicman View Post
    These guys better not fuck shit up next year. They are making a lot of promises
    C'mon MM, today and any day till the season starts..... They can say whatever they want. Plus I really didn't hear anybody say they guarantee next year's SB.... Just that we have a good shot... And we do.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
      C'mon MM, today and any day till the season starts..... They can say whatever they want. Plus I really didn't hear anybody say they guarantee next year's SB.... Just that we have a good shot... And we do.
      Well the mayor isn't planning on another one.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

What a day, we started at 4:30am headed to the city FOUND A PARKING SPOT, walked 20 blocks and made it to Board and Tasker ave by 9:00am, got a great vantage point. Celebrated with thousands of my closest friends. Caught various items tossed from the floats, saw Jason Kelce dressed a mummer. Alshon Jeffrey pointing and my Son and giving him a thumbs up because he had his jersey on. Vinny Curry posing for a picture for my Daughter. Jeffrey Lurie showing the Lombardi trophy and pointing to the fans like this is for all of you. Great Great day. Wish some of the out of town folks could have experienced it.
        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
          What a day, we started at 4:30am headed to the city FOUND A PARKING SPOT, walked 20 blocks and made it to Board and Tasker ave by 9:00am, got a great vantage point. Celebrated with thousands of my closest friends. Caught various items tossed from the floats, saw Jason Kelce dressed a mummer. Alshon Jeffrey pointing and my Son and giving him a thumbs up because he had his jersey on. Vinny Curry posing for a picture for my Daughter. Jeffrey Lurie showing the Lombardi trophy and pointing to the fans like this is for all of you. Great Great day. Wish some of the out of town folks could have experienced it.
          The kids must have been thrilled! Good for you taz!
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
            That is so awesome!

Comment

Working...
            X