• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Kelce leads crowd singing the Philly Anthem

https://www.sbnation.com/2018/2/8/16...e-philly-chant
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

only 9 months to a year ago he sucked
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
      Maybe in some people's eyes but never Doug's. He never gave replacing him a thought and knew exactly how valuable his was to the team.

Comment

glad we didn't get rid of him or Aggy
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

glad we didn't get rid of him or Aggy
          Aggy is probably a bigger story than Nick if you really think about it.

Comment

Aggie is so much more than I ever imagine he’d be. I’m happy I was wrong. Those first 2 years were horrid, just glad they held on because I’d have parted ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
              Aggy is probably a bigger story than Nick if you really think about it.
              Can you believe his turnaround? He was nearly a bust to playing his butt off this year in the slot. I can see an even bigger role for him next year.

Comment

Kelce was bad but he was pushing through some kind of injury and he did not look good. But the whole O-line was trying to readjust after Kelly's 35 second possession offense.

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
                Aggie is so much more than I ever imagine he’d be. I’m happy I was wrong. Those first 2 years were horrid, just glad they held on because I’d have parted ways.
                Living in LA, I am forced to see a lot of USC games and Agholor was a freakin stud and I was happy when he was drafted because we really didn't have any WR speed. I just could not understand how the kid could go from being that good to being a disaster that quickly. I am so happy that he found his groove.

Comment

You always hear, "do the players read the headlines?" I think Kelce cleared that up.

Comment

Kelce's rant was a true "Philly" moment. He summed up what the players and coaches felt and let it all out in a burst of anger. Epic.

Comment

Originally posted by Vet Turf View Post
                      Kelce's rant was a true "Philly" moment. He summed up what the players and coaches felt and let it all out in a burst of anger. Epic.
                      That was a thing of beauty!
                      Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

I believe the Lombardi quote was major bulletin board material in our locker room.

Comment

Well I'm still pissed that he only got one vote for coach of the year! I gave no clue how that could happen, none.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                            Well I'm still pissed that he only got one vote for coach of the year! I gave no clue how that could happen, none.
                            That coach of the year stuff doesn't amount to a piss hole in the snow anyway MD. It's almost like the cover of Sports Illustrated jinx and they get fired a couple of years later. Coaches are hired to be fired as they say. Win and you stay, lose and seeya.

Comment

Were from Philly, F in Philly they don't like us we don't care, We the Eagles F in Eagles they don't like us we don't care.

The best part of his speech was looking at Lurie's face when Kelce talked about him being banished to another part of the building and how he didn't see him for a year. It wasn't almost red in embarrassment. Then he started shaking his head yes when he started talking about Doug.
                              Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Working...
                              X