No announcement yet.

Jason Kelce leads crowd singing the Philly Anthem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got a print out of Kelce's entire speech --- he was great, a bit over the top, but great!!

Lombardi's response was just pure bullshit-- he should have spent as much time and space on his apology as he did with his criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
      I just got a print out of Kelce's entire speech --- he was great, a bit over the top, but great!!

Lombardi's response was just pure bullshit-- he should have spent as much time and space on his apology as he did with his criticism.
      From Day 1 I always wondered why he had a job. He sucks.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

LOL, didn't you wonder the same thing about Grahman and Aggy and Kelce--- I think you wanted all 3 gone!!!

Just kidding.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
          Aggy is probably a bigger story than Nick if you really think about it.
          Aggy is closer to the historical norm. I think NFL fans have become spoiled in the last 5-10 years with some great receivers coming in and dominating right out of college. But before that it was always said that the 3rd season is usually the break out year for receivers.

Aggy showed in his first 2 seasons that the physical talent was there and he just had to overcome some mental hurdles. Glad the Eagles stuck it out with him.
          Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
            LOL, didn't you wonder the same thing about Grahman and Aggy and Kelce--- I think you wanted all 3 gone!!!

Just kidding.
            I was always Graham's and Kelce's biggest supporters around here when everybody else wanted them gone.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
            X