Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
    True!

He did love Dorothy Hamill in a creepy old man type of way!
    There were a lot of Dorothy Hamill haircuts running around too!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Eh, I don't know. I'm okay with Collinsworth. Hell Gruden never saw a player he didn't knob
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Having watched the game a third time now you can really see just how much Collingsworth and Michaels were cheering for the Patriots. When the ball hit the ground and the clock hit 00 you could hear Collingsworth say OOOHHH. Like Oh shit my team lost. Fuck him.

Kevin Harlem (I think that is his name) on CBS radio called the game so much better much more enthusiasm towards both teams. No homerism. I would vote for him to replace those two nob suckers.
        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

I watched it again yesterday and I thought Collingworth was ok through the first 3/4. Then as the game entered the fourth quarter he became a Pats fan. The Wentz TD call really bothered me. It wasn’t even close to being an incomplete pass! He caught the ball and took three ... THREE steps before he crossed the goal plane with the ball tucked away!! To hear Collingsworth it should have been an incomplete pass. How the hell do you not see the three steps he took? Even after the game ended he was talking about how both “questionable” calls went the Eagles way. I agree the Clements TD could have gone either way, but not the Wentz TD. That really seemed like he was trying to talk the league office into overturning it. Total bullshit!!!
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
            Having watched the game a third time now you can really see just how much Collingsworth and Michaels were cheering for the Patriots. When the ball hit the ground and the clock hit 00 you could hear Collingsworth say OOOHHH. Like Oh shit my team lost. Fuck him.

Kevin Harlem (I think that is his name) on CBS radio called the game so much better much more enthusiasm towards both teams. No homerism. I would vote for him to replace those two nob suckers.
            Kevin Harlem is awesome. Also on Graham’s strip sack, Collinsworth says: “Oh, no!!!!!”
            Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

They were still crying up here today on my Dunkies run this morning. Sweet!!
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Now up to 150,000 signatures
                "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Working...
                X