Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You Brent

Appreciate all you've done for our team

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Boo.. Yah!!

Comment

He'll be back for the vet minimum and we draft Gisicki
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

They have to bring him back next week. He is clutch when we need him. He plays through injuries every season. He is absolutely the embodiment of a Philadelphia Eagle.
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I believe he was the longest tenured Philly athlete. Who takes over that spot now?
          Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

I think it is Peters, at least on the Eagles, maybe the city! Of course I could dead wrong.

Comment

Yea that is too bad. But you have to move on to what is best for the team. If they bring him back--great. If not I hope he enjoys retirement
              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

Giroux is at about 10 yrs I believe

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                  Giroux is at about 10 yrs I believe
                  I think you might be right.

I'm almost positive it's no one on the Sixers or Phillies.
                  Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Working...
                  X