Nigel Bradham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nigel Bradham

According to NFL Network the Eagles have resigned him!
    Fly EaglesFly!

Adam Scheffter reports 5 year $40 million dollar deal.
    Fly EaglesFly!

Comment

If true I like it--- the guy plays aggressive and mean.

Comment

Awesome!
        Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

60 will be happy
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Happy to have him back!

Comment

!!!
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

he is the one guy we absolutely had to have back

some others can be replaced

Love it!

Comment

When I saw the two words...Nigel Bradham...in the thread title I thought, "Oh Shit!"

I'm very relieved! I believe, that with his physical skills and junk yard dog attitude, Bradham is more important to the D than any single guy other than Cox.

Once again, Howie, whom I have ALWAYS SUPPORTED COMPLETELY, comes through.!!

Comment

All Hail Howie for getting this one done. He is the one guy I wanted back
                    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
                      All Hail Howie for getting this one done. He is the one guy I wanted back
                      I have my limits when it comes to hailing Howie taz. He writes a nice contract though, I'll give him that. It seems to me that things turned around when Joe Douglas showed up. And Nigel Bradham took over the defense too I might add!! He probably would have been signed quicker if he weren't punching out cabana boys though LOL! Nigel brings the meanest that we need to this defense. Kendricks too for that matter and I hate to see him go. Maybe Howie can sharpen the pencil there too but I doubt it.

Comment

I agree, let's see how things work out this season. Lots of things changing, I'm not quite ready to put Howie on our banner just yet.
                        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                          I agree, let's see how things work out this season. Lots of things changing, I'm not quite ready to put Howie on our banner just yet.
                          Oh no! I don't want to have to "flip flop" on Howie again!

Comment

I'm not saying the guy isn't doing a great job, but he's getting way to much credit for all that happened this year. I'd put him about #4 or 5 on the list for success around here. First I think it was Lori who insisted that we go after Wentz and totally opened his checkbook and gave Howie permission to spend his brains out and screw the mythical salary cap. Then I'd say that great staff the Doug assembled under him and the way that he utilized it.

The big changes came when Joe Douglas came on the scene. Nice drafting and targeting the right FAs in the league dramatically changed the team.

Then of course the players themselves won the thing!

Howie juggles the numbers the right way. I don't know how software works but I'm sure that he had a huge hand in developing that. He writes a nice contract!

How you juggle this list is open for discussion but I think that it started with Lori's all out pursuit decision to go all in to get the Lombardi along with getting Douglas. Of course it takes a village.....

Comment

Just a nice, nice signing. Bradham really solidified the LB play. I said in another thread they would need to get a good prospect in the draft but this gives them much more flexibility in who they get or where they draft them.
                              Talk to six people you will get six answers on who had the most impact on last year's success. It is like talking about who is the greatest QB of all time--no real answer. All you can do is list the top ten or twelve elite and from there it is just a difference of opinion. Bottom line for the birds is that the FO did their job, the coaching staff did their job, the trainers did their job, the players did their job, etc. And it appears the FO is continuing to do their job
                              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                              Hope is not a strategy
                              RIP

Comment

Working...
                              X