No announcement yet.

Nigel Bradham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they need to start hitting big on picks. You get some good picks under contract with the core group signed for the same period, good/great things can happen
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
      I'm not saying the guy isn't doing a great job, but he's getting way to much credit for all that happened this year. I'd put him about #4 or 5 on the list for success around here. First I think it was Lori who insisted that we go after Wentz and totally opened his checkbook and gave Howie permission to spend his brains out and screw the mythical salary cap. Then I'd say that great staff the Doug assembled under him and the way that he utilized it.

The big changes came when Joe Douglas came on the scene. Nice drafting and targeting the right FAs in the league dramatically changed the team.

Then of course the players themselves won the thing!

Howie juggles the numbers the right way. I don't know how software works but I'm sure that he had a huge hand in developing that. He writes a nice contract!

How you juggle this list is open for discussion but I think that it started with Lori's all out pursuit decision to go all in to get the Lombardi along with getting Douglas. Of course it takes a village.....
      If things go south.... You will be putting him at #1 villian.

So ya gotta put him near the top for the good times. Shit rolls down hill and gets lifted uphill. Right now after a friggin SB when he made ALL the right moves gets him somewhere near the top of that hill.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
        If things go south.... You will be putting him at #1 villian.

So ya gotta put him near the top for the good times. Shit rolls down hill and gets lifted uphill. Right now after a friggin SB when he made ALL the right moves gets him somewhere near the top of that hill.
        I've been on his side for quite awhile now MD. I have to admit that when I found out that he went after Wentz and was getting more involved with the team again I wasn't happy but it turned out that his pursuit of a QB was right on target! He's been spending freely for awhile now and has let Howie go nuts and I certainly like that! I also think that it was his duty to do so seeing as though the city and state made him a $billionaire with public money.

You're right in that it is a lovefest after a SB victory! How long everybody gets a pass after that is debatable but I'd give it until the Eagles lose 2 games in a row LOL. And I also reiterate that things got a whole lot better when Joe Douglas showed up.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

He was the only guy we had to sign. Great job Howie!
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
          X