The City is shutting down Parking at the Stadiums FDR, Jetro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The City is shutting down Parking at the Stadiums FDR, Jetro

The city is not allowing parking in any of those facilites. So if you could not get a ticket on Septa (which can only handle about 200k ) and you couldn't get a hotel room you basically are screwed from going to parade. Mayor Kenney CAN KISS MY ASS, I waited too long for this asshole to ruin everything. Those parking lots were all open for the Phillies parade and when the trains kept passing us by we were able to drive down and still see it. Now no fucking way. This is not the way to handle this at all. This just is not right. That 100k in parking spots just sitting there not being used because of this idiot.
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

That’s complete bullshit. That’s exactly how I got to the Phillies parade too.

Comment

My son is in tears as I told him we can't go now.

Comment

What about getting a spot near penn and walking there?

There’s a site called spothero that let’s you reserve parking spots.

Comment

Thanks already checked those, nothing available. Only option is to find somebody who can drop us off and pick us up.

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
            Thanks already checked those, nothing available. Only option is to find somebody who can drop us off and pick us up.
            That's what the mayor said that you should do. So what's the difference between that and parking there? He also said something about blocking all the streets off? He mentioned that they have been planning this for 40 years for this once in a lifetime event (not too optimistic is he?) and this is the best he came up with? I can't go anyway but this thing is BS if you ask me. It doesn't sound like they are going to utilize the river at all either (if that's possible in Philly).
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
              It doesn't sound like they are going to utilize the river at all either (if that's possible in Philly).
              Disgruntled fans my 'utilize' the river as a final resting place for the mayor.

Comment

A shuttle service would have made some sense. Park in the suburbs and Shuttle them by Bus. The problem is all of the bus drivers are Eagles fans to. Just crazy

Comment

Just fucking dumb!!! That guy needs to be voted out..... He is not trying to comply with the voters wishes!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
                    Uber in. Have someone pick you up getting out.

Comment

They did this same SEPTA BS during the Great Pope-A-Palooza and it was a clusterf**k. I work in Center City, right along the parade route, and it will be such a hassle for people to get in and out that we're all telecommuting.
                      Brilliant. Make SEPTA the only option, then make it unavailable. Only in Philly.

Comment

Working...
                      X