• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malcolm Jenkins on CNN

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...-protest-video
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Same bullshit different day!

Do you know that the official NFL operations policy states very clearly what each player must do during the Anthem?

While not in the "rule book " cause that only pertains to the rules of the game..... It is the official policy of the league.

Comment

"And so the first thing I wanted to do was get an understanding of how I could play a role in becoming part of the solution. And the way I did that was sitting down with local police officers and finding out what some of their struggles were, their issues were, their training, did they need resources? And through those conversations, we began to work on some dialogue and how we could better that relationship"

Hmmm sounds like not everyone is a piece of **** complainer and actually tries to get involved. Be nice if maybe some on the other side would also try to help the issue rather than complain or inflame (hellooooo Mr. President)
      Surprisingly we also have national 'policies' on what people do during the anthem or displaying the flag. Also surprisingly not many people with the balls to say something when they see something. They go home and bitch to friends and family. I'm sure the NFL will come out with a directive to teams one way or the other because they are going to continue to hear the flak but so far they don't seem to want to fine or suspend anyone.
      Oh, and here we go, now there are reports of friggin Russian trolls trying to inflame the issue with social media. Nice
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Now DTV is offering full refunds for the Sunday ticket and a couple of sponsors have pulled commercials. I hear that there's going to be a big protest on Veteran's Day. BTW, Jenkins is a real class act. He walks the walk and is a great teammate. It's easy to see why the Eagles targeted him in free agency. He just loves football and of course the money that goes along with it but he's a true baller. I saw him leading the team cheering after the game Sunday.

In that video there was no words of militancy, just honest expressions of how he was trying to help the communities in Philly (if you can even call them communities). They're a mess. I don't know how the cops even have the balls to go in there and I feel bad for the good people who have to live there. It makes you wonder why they are protesting pertection.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
          Now DTV is offering full refunds for the Sunday ticket and a couple of sponsors have pulled commercials. I hear that there's going to be a big protest on Veteran's Day. BTW, Jenkins is a real class act. He walks the walk and is a great teammate. It's easy to see why the Eagles targeted him in free agency. He just loves football and of course the money that goes along with it but he's a true baller. I saw him leading the team cheering after the game Sunday.

In that video there was no words of militancy, just honest expressions of how he was trying to help the communities in Philly (if you can even call them communities). They're a mess. I don't know how the cops even have the balls to go in there and I feel bad for the good people who have to live there. It makes you wonder why they are protesting pertection.
          Never said anybody didn't have the right, or that what the protest was about wasn't worth some sort of dialogue ......... IMO just the wrong forum.... Which is my right. Right now all I want is for he NFL to enforce their own policies. This thing would end there...But not take away from anybodies right to peacefully protest in other ways.

And I haven't said anything, that I recall, that questions the character of anybody protesting...... Other then KAP for his sock wearing disrespect.

Comment

Nobody said you did. Just an update.

Comment

And just a rebuttal to show that nobody WAS questioning his character!

Comment

Working...
              X