Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Skins ain't lookin' too good vs. Bengals...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Skins ain't lookin' too good vs. Bengals...

...and Portis is dinged (shoulder, extent unknown)

It's still preseason, I know.

Brunell wilted under pressure, every time there was any kind of pass rush he flung the ball in the dirt in the general direction of a receiver. And Todd Collins was ten times worse than Koy has ever looked on his worst day. I am not kidding. He was a juggled catch away from throwing two interceptions to defensive linemen.

Comment

My Pick too (Portis) Oh Well!...
      http://www.myspace.com/r3nj

Comment

But BSPN said the Skins, Pokes and Vagiants were formidable this year. The Eagles are supposed to mail it in and fuhgetaboutit. Right! This could be a lot of fun!!

Comment

I thought I heard the sideline reporter say re: Portis that a bone was pulled out of its socket, it's back in, he was on ice and electric stim at that time, hopefully will not require surgery.
          "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
          — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
          - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Jason Campbell looks pretty good in the second half

Comment

Working...
            X