No announcement yet.

Bills v Birds GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... which is why you stick with the run.
    Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
    Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Loved, loved, loved seeing Howard out there with a lead block. Another thing they should have been using considering the OL hasn't been as good as they should be
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

can we skip the wide runs now and stay between the tackles
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

F'n Jones
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

Sidney Jones is a piece of shit.

Comment

Yes Moose that was defensive holding.

Thanks Sidney
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

We all have guys who may go nowhere but we think they have game. Boston Scott is that kind of guy for me. He can easily replace Sproles IMM
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                  We all have guys who may go nowhere but we think they have game. Boston Scott is that kind of guy for me. He can easily replace Sproles IMM
                  I've been calling for him for a month now. He hit the hole like a rocket!
                  "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Defense has got to stiffen here. 3 and out and we get it back to go at a tired Bills D
                    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Just when you ay something he gets jinxed
                      Hope is not a strategy
                      RIP

Comment

I don't care what anyone says, when a 6'5 QB takes off running and ducks just as he's about to get clobbered, he should be fair game
                        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Of course he just fumbled

Comment

defense is playing well

Comment

Can we put to rest that Graham is done or that he is cooked. He may not be what he was two/three years ago but he is still a gamer
                              Hope is not a strategy
                              RIP

Comment

Nelson giveth and then taketh don’t he

Comment

Working...
                                X