Philly fans welcome NY media

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philly fans welcome NY media

SNY reporter David Lee and cameraman Christian Perez were greeted with obscenities and flying bagels when they arrived at the Linc parking lot Sunday for the Giants game with the Eagles, according to the NY DAILY NEWS.

Upon returning to their SUV following the Giants' win, they found fans already had said goodbye - Philly style.

The right side mirror was ripped off, the back wiper was bent, part of the SNY logo was scraped off, one tire had been slashed, and the car had been "washed" with a combination of urine and beer. "I don't think I want to return to Philadelphia anytime soon," Lee said.

So what the problem is?

I can't condone that behavior. Now, if it had been Pierce's car.........
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

How do we know it wasnt Giants fans drunkenly celebrating their victory?

Comment

Last year I had this 20 year old kid working with me, and he told me that somebody had screwed with his car and and wanted to know if he could borrow the shrink wrap that night. He was gonna shrink wrap the guys car shut at the bar. I thought it was pretty funny, and said go ahead kid, but if anyone asks you where you got the shrink wrap leave my name out of it.

Well, the next day he comes in, he shows me shots on his digital of the car shrinkwrapped to death, a pile of feces on the hood, and a pic of him urinating on the car.

Kids......
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH
          Last year I had this 20 year old kid working with me, and he told me that somebody had screwed with his car and and wanted to know if he could borrow the shrink wrap that night. He was gonna shrink wrap the guys car shut at the bar. I thought it was pretty funny, and said go ahead kid, but if anyone asks you where you got the shrink wrap leave my name out of it.

Well, the next day he comes in, he shows me shots on his digital of the car shrinkwrapped to death, a pile of feces on the hood, and a pic of him urinating on the car.

Kids......
          Now there's a young man with both imagination and follow through. None of that tired paint "keying" or tire slashing crap. I like the way his mind works. Just hope he tought to place the feces on the hood BEFORE applying the shrink wrap!

Comment

No, it was after. And I told the idiot that he'd better get rid of the pics .......they could wind up as evidence, MOOK!!!!

Comment

Shrink wrapping a car is pretty funny... I've never thought of that before.

Comment

WHERE are the friggin' pictures? C'mon Mr. Lee, you call yourself a journalist. Show us the video of the damage? Or are you full of shit?

This guy had the cameraman there, and he didn't take a video of the aftermath?

BTW, if you post a quote, please post the source/url in which you are referencing it. Thx!

Comment

Working...
                X