No announcement yet.

People in the NFL I hate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh speaking of owners on the sidelines, I hate ARthur Blank too.

Comment

Anyone who has or will play for the Steelers.

Plaxico Burress. Not because the game winning TD last week. I could never stand his attitude. He does fit in with #1 but thought he deserves a rip all by himself.

Mora and Fox are VERY high on my list.

Tony K and Joe T. They make my ears bleed just listening to them. Which is why I watch the game on mute.

TO. Never liked him and never will. I tolerated him on the Eagles but have disliked the guy since his Niner days.

Deion Sanders. ALWAYS hated him.

Boomer Esiasion. I feel for his kid and all but he always takes shots at the Eagles even when not warranted. STFU Boomer and go do something else.

Emmitt Smith always was and always will be the biggest assmunch.

I guess I should stop even though I have at least a hundred more. LOL!
      FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Sorry about some of the guys on my list not being in the NFL anymore.

FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Working...
        X