My civic duty...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My civic duty...

Forces me to share this fun picture site....no offense to betty, phillyfanOH and other women on the site...

Click Here
    Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

I've seen some of those photos before. That's one of the finest asses in the world.

Comment

I wish I were a thong.......
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Oh, and SHAME ON YOU, VFK!
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Oh My.......

Thank you, thank you, thank you

Comment

I'm appalled and enthralled all at the same time! LOL!

Comment

Here's a funny video about Keyra...the girl in most of those pics

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/283720

just click on watch movie
              Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Reminds me of cameltoe.com
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Where in the h-e-double-hockey-sticks is Jukin'....

I know he'll like this!
                  http://www.myspace.com/r3nj

Comment

Oh my god.

I'm in love.

Comment

You too? Get in line....there's probably half a million males there
                      "You will dress only in attire specially sanctioned by P.E. special services… You are no longer part of the system. You are above the system, over it, beyond it. We're "them." We're "they." We are the Men in Green."

Comment

i'm not offended, but isn't there a whole section of the board dedicated this sort of post? i think it may be called "i spend nearly 1/3 of my life masturbating to women who would never look in my direction even if i were on fire"... oh no, it's called "hot women."

Comment

Originally posted by betty
                          i'm not offended, but isn't there a whole section of the board dedicated this sort of post? i think it may be called "i spend nearly 1/3 of my life masturbating to women who would never look in my direction even if i were on fire"... oh no, it's called "hot women."
                          You sound offended...

You are right...mods can move it there if they feel it best; I was posting it where the majority would see it.
                          Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

It's called Hot Chicks.

Comment

Only " '1/3 of my life' "??????

I guess some of us just aren't trying.
                              (i'm thinking here...)

Comment

Working...
                              X