No tag on Bradford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No tag on Bradford

Adam Schaefer is reporting that the Eagles will NOT tag Sam Bradford. And even more surprising, he reports that Pederson may have interest in bringing Nick Foles back.

As a placeholder, that wouldn't matter to me too much. I'd say he is aslikely to take a run at Chase, and I would just as soon we did that.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Good. Let's try to recreate Andy Reid's last team!
    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Aaaaaand, as usual in NFL sports news...15 minutes later everyone is saying it's not true.

In this case I have to believe it's NOT true (about Foles) because while Foles' salary wouldn't be bad for the Eagles, trading him would be difficult for the Rams' cap because all of that cap money would be shifted forward. Cap-wise, trading Foles probably makes no sense.

Comment

When I said that was the more surprising part, that because I think it's highly unlikely. The part about not tagging Bradford is not so surprising. The actions of the FO this offseason point towards moving forward without Bradford, unless it is at a cap friendly cost. Which is as it should be.
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Its all BS. Probably put out by Bradfords agent. There is no benefit to the Eagles putting out any of this.
          Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

How does it benefit Bradford?

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
              How does it benefit Bradford?
              If teams don't think he will be franchised they can plan get ready to back up the bricks truck

Comment

Shaefler puts out tons of bogus crap. Disregard most of what he puts out because most of it is garbage.
                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                  Shaefler puts out tons of bogus crap. Disregard most of what he puts out because most of it is garbage.
                  I don't think he makes stuff up, but he will repeat disinformation given to him by sources he wants to keep.

Comment

One other thought on this, the rumor could be coming from St. Louis. trying to drum up a deal somewhere for Foles. The only way for the Eagles to be palatable in that sense would be not resigning Bradford. Of course Shefter covers his ass by saying they still want to resign him.

Comment

I still "prefer" Sam.!

Comment

Working...
                      X