• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I definately agree with Dez Bryant

Dez Bryant: 'Nobody reps the star more than me'

Jul
    7/25/2017 10:48:35 AM

Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant said no one should question his commitment to the team because he was late to report to The Star before the team departed for training camp, David Moore of the Dallas Morning News reports.

"Everyone in this organization knows what's up with me,'' Bryant said. "They know I love this football team."

"Me personally, I feel like nobody reps the star more than me. That's not a shot directed toward nobody. That's just how I feel.

"I love the star. I've always loved it. I love the fans and I put my all out for them. I don't care if I'm injured, I'm going to try my best to get out there and play. It's how I've always been.

"I love Dallas,'' Bryant continued. " I love this place, I love everything about it. I love the coaches. I love Jerry Jones. I love Stephen (Jones). I love everyone around this place. I work for them.''
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

He's probably got a Dallas Star tramp stamp

Comment

Just another asshole on a team of assholes owned by the Supreme Asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
        Just another asshole on a team of assholes owned by the Supreme Asshole.

My sentiments exactly!

As I'm reading his verbal diarrhea all I can think is, 'What a stupid, self-absorbed asshole'.

Comment

They make it so easy to hate them.
          Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
            My sentiments exactly!

As I'm reading his verbal diarrhea all I can think is, 'What a stupid, self-absorbed asshole'.
            I have no doubt that he is sincere. After all what other team would allow the blshit he pulls?
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Zepster View Post
              They make it so easy to hate them.
              This!

Comment

Maybe its just me but I like having Jerry Jones as the owner of the Cowboys. The same with Snyder. These clowns are so easy to dislike. You don't even have to make up a reason. It was difficult to dislike Jack Kent Cooke.

Comment

Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
                  Maybe its just me but I like having Jerry Jones as the owner of the Cowboys. The same with Snyder. These clowns are so easy to dislike. You don't even have to make up a reason. It was difficult to dislike Jack Kent Cooke.
                  Also, as long as those two dipshits are in control, those teams will continue to flail.

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
                    Also, as long as those two dipshits are in control, those teams will continue to flail.
                    The dangerous part about Jones is that he knows football talent though. He still manages to screw things up most of the time though. Snyder is just an idiot. He had to inherit all of that dough.
                    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                      The dangerous part about Jones is that he knows football talent though. He still manages to screw things up most of the time though. Snyder is just an idiot. He had to inherit all of that dough.
                      Jerry can find talent, he just continues to over involve himself on the coaching which he definitely knows little about.

Actually, I think Snyder made all his money with some really, really smart business acquisitions. Guys like Snyder just don't have the sports savvy to build a winning football team. I think Gruden was a good hire but between the two of them, they can't get the QB right.

Comment

Working...
                      X