JJ the faker-So obvious for this scumbag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JJ the faker-So obvious for this scumbag

Confirmed: The Cowboys tried to make an example out of a player who did nothing wrong

Whoooops.
    by Brandon Lee Gowton@BrandonGowton Jul 25, 2017, 12:41pm EDT

Charles LeClaire-USA TODAY Sports

Last night I wrote about how the Dallas Cowboys may have cut a player who was innocent while doing nothing to punish the players who actually got in trouble. As it turns out, that’s the exactly the case.

Lucky Whitehead isn’t guilty of shoplifting after all. He’s innocent.

Wow. This is a pretty embarrassing look for the Cowboys. They had a bunch of players who got in trouble this offseason and they tried to make an example by cutting the guy who didn’t even do anything wrong!

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet

Per agent Dave Rich, all charges were dropped for former #Cowboys WR Lucky Whitehead. Warrant rescinded. Cops had the wrong guy.

It’s very possible the Cowboys were going to cut Whitehead anyway this offseason, but the timing of his released is clearly related to the news that emerged yesterday.

It’ll be very interesting to see how the NFLPA reacts to this Whitehead situation. One would think the player’s union isn’t going to happy that someone got cut for a crime they didn’t even commit.

The drama never stops in Dallas. The Eagles must be enjoying the Cowboys’ offseason distractions.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

And the Elliot cut will be announced any minute.

Popper,

Your point is well taken. Jones is an unprincipled, hypocrite fuck who has happily
    allowed a string of absolute felons to go undisciplined as long as they could play.

And the laughable irony is that they have continued to pursue and keep hunks of criminal
    dog shit while the Red Headed Puppet drones on and on about compiling a roster consisting of the"right kind of guy".

Comment

Garrett tried to say they didn't know of Lucky's arrest when they released him. Sounds like the press conference was a 3 ring circus. Keep it up Dallas.

Comment

Jason Garrett always goes on about building a team with character. Well, it starts at the top with the egomaniac Jones.

There is always enough to hate the Cowboys as an Eagles fan. But, JJ brings that hate to a new level for me. The NFL will be a better place when he is gone. Unfortunately, he will probably live until he is 120, confined to a large, luxury wheelchair with hookers perched on his lap during NFL games.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
          Garrett tried to say they didn't know of Lucky's arrest when they released him. Sounds like the press conference was a 3 ring circus. Keep it up Dallas.
          I think he said "We made a decision in the best interest of the Dallas Cowboys/Our football team" 13 times when the reporters kept asking why they cut a guy who was falsely and wrongly accused of a crime.

Garret tried to be Belichick which you can't do unless you've won something.

Comment

How quickly he gets signed by somebody else will tell a lot-- personally I just don't think he was that good anyhow. Thus not surprised that he was cut--- and I have no idea if the arrest had anything to do with the cut.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
              How quickly he gets signed by somebody else will tell a lot-- personally I just don't think he was that good anyhow. Thus not surprised that he was cut--- and I have no idea if the arrest had anything to do with the cut.
              Of course he stunk MD! Jones was just trying to make himself look good. Do you really think that he'd cut anybody who was any good. This is so superficial.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                Already signed by the Jets

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
                  Already signed by the Jets
                  Which is the next best thing to being signed by an actual NFL team.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                    Which is the next best thing to being signed by an actual NFL team.
                    I got a call from them today too.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                      I got a call from them today too.
                      Me too. Small world

Comment

Working...
                      X