Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not everyone is over looking us.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not everyone is over looking us.........

Other View On The Eagles

June 12, 2006

This week, Clark Judge of CBSSportsline.com explains why he thinks the Eagles will bounce back in '06 ...

"I think of all the teams that didn't make the playoffs last year, the Eagles are the one that is very likely to bounce back. I like the way Andy Reid does things and the way he builds his lines. The Eagles had an enormous number of injuries last year, something people have to remember. This is a team that has developed a number of young players in the last several seasons, players who are ready to take over the core of the team.

WR Reggie Brown
    "Donovan McNabb is the key player, of course. The Eagles have to prove that they are good enough at the wide receiver position to support McNabb. That's the big question. Are the wide receivers good enough? There are a lot of doubters out there, I can tell you that.

"But in the big picture, the Eagles are built to succeed. They are strong on both sides of the line of scrimmage and they have a franchise quarterback. That is a good foundation for any team. The Eagles have to bounce back as a team that is now gunning for the top of the division, rather than being the team at the top that everyone wants to beat.

"The NFC East is a tough division, top to bottom, and nothing is going to come easily for any team. These are going to be great games between teams in the division. I think the Eagles will be in the thick of things and even better if they show they are good enough at wide receiver, if they have enough weapons to help McNabb."

I think Clark Judge is an Eagles fan!
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Isn't everybody((Really down deep)))?

Comment

My personal bias aside, I think it is a fair assessment. At the same time, though, this year is going to be so different because there were so many changes. How are the young guys going to step up? That is the key in my opinion.

Comment

He is right that we are developing a lot of young players, but that is because of the failure of the draft picks from 99-04 (excluding 02') We only have four starters from five of those six drafts and one of them is Pinky. Because of that, we HAVE to have the youth step up. Thank God they seemed to have gotten back on track with the last two draft classes...............I hope.
          Pedro

Comment

Working...
          X