Any other Viking fans today ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any other Viking fans today ?

If we botch things up in Dallas today, I would love to have another shot at the Cowboys next week. It would be tough for either of these teams to sweep the other back to back.

I am so glad that we are playing for the bye today and not just the division title. I would hate to be hosting Dallas again next week following a win.

Just in case we lose today.....Go Vikings (and the Cards would need to beat G.B. also).

No, because on the off chance that the Eagles and Cowboys tie, we could still get the bye with a Vikings loss.
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Well, the Giants just got off to a great start. 60 yards in less than 3 minutes.

Comment

count me in... i was thinking about that earlier.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg View Post
          No, because on the off chance that the Eagles and Cowboys tie, we could still get the bye with a Vikings loss.
          Really ? That would be completely bizarre.

I am still going to root for the Vikings. 240 NFL games this season and no ties. I will take my chances that there won't be a tie.

Still, I did not know about the tie scenerio. That is interesting.

Comment

If only the Redskins could have beaten the Cowboys last week. We could have gotten the bye with a loss.

Comment

I think if both the Eagles/Cowboys and Vikings Giants end in a tie we get the bye.

Comment

Working...
              X