No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now Trump is back to being an idiot again with his tweets regarding the drone that China picked up. This is the crap that worries me about him.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
      Now Trump is back to being an idiot again with his tweets regarding the drone that China picked up. This is the crap that worries me about him.
      Yeah, he's used to saying anything that he wants to in his Trump kingdom. Not a good thing to piss off China but we both need each other. What did the moron tweet today? I'm sure that I'll hear about it on meet the Press.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Yep and here is another STUPID thing for Kellyanne Conway or other Trump people to ask..... where is the evidence. Ummm, he can ask anything he wants in classified briefings. Do you really think there is going to be evidence (real evidence) coming out in the news. Ummm, do you think it might be classified Kellyanne?
        As I have always believed they are spit out of the same womb in Washington. Doesn't matter which of the two major parties they say they come from they are all from the same loins
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

As 60 said--- this isn't anything new or different from any side--- Hell Obama just tried not to long ago to "influence" the Israeli elections.

This is nothing more than the liberals still not accepting that ABC voters came out and elected Trump.

They ought to be trying to fix the Dems or this will stay this way for years... he said happily.

Comment

With all of the whining, arrogance, followed by the......"well I coulda won if".....etc. followed by the abomination perpetrated against Israel, soon to be followed by some sort of last minute action against Russia after 8 years of inaction..... Obama is officially the worst president of my lifetime. Makes Carter look strong and effective. My goodness, no where to go but up!
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Fresh this deal with Israel is disturbing. This is an awfully low point for President Obama to end on.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/obamas-f...ish-1482795381
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Ã’I cant access that article, AW. But no question, it is disgraceful. And Kerry's Speecho today was insulting and disgusting. I'm not Jewish, but it doesn't really matter, does it? Right now I am feeling shame for being an American. Hopefully it can still be salvaged , and Obama is out of office before more irreparable damage is done. His recent actions are vindictive, childish, and more importantly, destructive. Bush showed class as he left office, and turned power over to Obama without all of this foolishness, showing respect to the process and the country as a whole. Clearly Obama lacks that same class.
                Last edited by FRESH; 12-28-2016, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                  Ã’I cant access that article, AW. But no question, it is disgraceful. And Kerry's Speecho today was insulting and disgusting. I'm not Jewish, but it doesn't really matter, does it? Right now I am feeling shame for being an American. Hopefully it can still be salvaged , and Obama is out of office before more irreparable damage is done. His recent actions are vindictive, childish, and more importantly, destructive. Bush showed class as he left office, and turned power over to Obama without all of this foolishness, showing respect to the process and the country as a whole. Clearly Obama lacks that same class.
                  Hopefully Trump can undo the damage that this guy has done, but it's a ton of damage-8 years worth. What he's doing with Israel just defies logic, and he's supposed to be the intellectual.

Comment

I don't know Popper, it does defy logic. Obama is setting so many problems and landmines at trumps doorstep for when he walks into the Oval Office, it's hard to see how he could be successful. Which is obviously the purpose. As I said, it defies logic, unless Obama is at heart a Muslim Who hates the US, and Jews. Can't figure this one out.

Comment

AW, while we are sharing articles about Israel, here is a wonderful piece written by my man Mike Huckabee a while back. A man wit understanding, and a conscience. Check it out....

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/wh...rticle/2560155

Comment

I really did laugh out loud at that. Times are tough when Mike Huckabee is considered a man of understanding and conscience.
                        As I said, it defies logic, unless Obama is at heart a Muslim Who hates the US, and Jews. Can't figure this one out. This says everything about where you are coming from. All evidence is that he is a Christian born in the US but so many still can't accept that.
                        Barack Obama has not given a good presidency. He is too passive, he studies too much and debates too much and thinks too much which causes inaction or action that is too late. He is not decisive.
                        But the bottom line is that we have one president. President Elect is not an office in this country. So maybe Mr. Trump should stop commenting and tweeting about everything and anything that pops into his mind until he becomes president. He will then have all the time he wants to slobber Mr. Putin's knob. In this country we have always held that there is one president. Evidently Donald Trump thinks he is above that just as he has always thought himself above the rules. He is a dangerous man that is being reined in right now. At least reined in as best as can be done with someone like him.
                        Hope is not a strategy
                        RIP

Comment

Nodak, I don't think he hates Jews and Christians. Nothing so dispicable. I said why I believe he is doing what he is doing. Out of spite, and ego, and a concern that Trump could have a greater legacy than his own. Thats what I believe the real reason is for these late term actions. You have to admit he has changed his game....both in regard to Israel, and to Russia. This is a different man than the one who was here for 7 years and 11 months. He is trying to salvage his legacy, and to put road blocks in the way of his successor.

Oh and yes, based upon the presidents actions, I would say that Huckabee has a superior understanding, and conscience regarding Israel then Obama. No question. If you support Obama's actions, then I will just have to say that we are on opposite sides of the fence on this one.

Comment

They are both egomaniacs, they just go about it in different ways. I'd say that Trump is a complete blowhole but so is Obama, he just presents it in a different way. He could sand to an Arab. I can't believe anybody actually believed the crap that came out of his mouth for the past 8 years. Stuff like National Healthcare would save money. What??????????? I don't necessarily say that I'm against it, but how could ANYBODY believe that insuring another 35 MILLION people will save you money? To tell you the truth I think everybody should be insured if you're a citizen but don't bullshit me about it. I have very intelligent Democratic friends who used to believe him, one or them a friekin accountant actually saying it would save money. True story.

Then I remember one of his bullshit press conferences when he met with "health officials" (whatever the hell they are???) and bragged that he would lower health costs by 10% over the next decade. How the hell could you even measure that??? And people ate that shit up?

Comment

Dont forget, if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor, LOL, whatever.

No question, they are both egomaniacs........it's just that Trump is called one, and Obama is worshiped as being committed to his vision, or some such BS. But that is on the media and the foolish people who listen to them.

My bigger problem with Trump is his lack of a filter. While Obama is measured and calculated, Trump shoots from the hip, off the cuff, whatever you want to call it. He needs to tone that down and censor himself. That may not fit his image, but it's an adjustment he need to make. As far as him commenting on things as the President Elect, if Obama didn't bait him, he could have rolled with that "smooth transition" story they were laying out right after the election. Buthe again, Obama's ego wouldn't allow for that, and he couldn't control himself.

So, we have an outgoing pres. who is an aŕogant a-hole, lacking conscience, and an incoming one who can be easily baited, and may be easily lured in. Neither is good, but we're stuck with it.

Comment

First I would say that I support Israel. I thought highly of Israeli military that I have known. I remember the three day war, the pre-emptive strike at Iranian nuc facilities, and have watched peace negotiations for years. The people suffered greatly at the hands of the Germans, et al in WWII. But I will also say that Netanyahu is a far right who is not committed to settling with the Palestinians. That is a discussion that could take years and not get anywhere (much like the peace negotiations). Barack Obama is left. Guess what--he sees it differently than Netanyahu. He sees the two country option as the road to peace. He is not trying to sabotage Israel or trying to sabotage peace. He sees it differently. It has been like that for 50 years and will once again flow differently starting this month.
                                The part I don't like is Donald Trump-- who is not president-- commenting about the current president's action. Change what you will. Don't like what you don't like. But he is stupidly falling to Putin and Netanyahu who are pitting him against his country. Trump's play is to shut up (publicly) and put his cabinet together so he can hit the ground running. He can send back channel that he doesn't support the abstention at the UN but he should not publicly go against the CURRENT SITTING president. Much like every president elect before him.
                                Oh, he should also not sneak out so he can have a little party at a golf club without all of his protection. He thinks it may be okay but he endangers my country by doing that. There is a reason the president has all that protection with him. If you didn't want the trappings of the office he shouldn't have run for it.
                                Hope is not a strategy
                                RIP

Comment

Working...
                                X