Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Welcome Back Blitz Thread!!!

Glad to have you back Bud!!!:yay:

One of our best posters ever. Give him a shout out!
    Last edited by Eagle60; 05-12-2017, 01:10 PM.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Welcome Back!

Comment

Where has Blitz been?:

- Getting his Post Doctoral degree in astrophysics.

- Doing probing missionary work and deep massage therapy with a tribe of lonely and very needy Amazonian women.

- Meditating with the Dalai Lama in the hope of attaining Total Consciousness...which would be nice.

In any case, good to have you back. Don't be a stranger!

Comment

good to see you back my friend. Good time to come back, things are looking up.
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Thanks guys, it means a lot. Had too much negativity in my life and had to reassess. Kept the wife and got rid of everything else. Quit my job and went back to school.

Tino......LMAO!! I wish. Thanks again guys!!
          FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Welcome back!!

Comment

Sounds like some heavy duty Soul Searching Blitz, good to have you back in the fold. GO BIRDS!
              Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Blitz!! Damned good to see you back here buddy! Sounds like you had a rough time. Glad you came out ok and found your way back to your friends!!! Welcome home!!
                Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
                X