X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very cool Wentz video in Tommy Lawler piece today

http://igglesblitz.com/
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

we're in for an interesting time 60. I'm looking forward to it. All indications are he should be as good of a QB as the birds have had in my lifetime. My memories of Sonny J are limited but he, Jaws, and DMac were our best. They were good, maybe very good, but not HoF kind of guys. I'd love for Wentz to turn out to be better than them. We'll see
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Dmac had a world of talent. But, you always felt that his leadership and mentality were going to hold him back a bit. And as his career went on, he seemed to play it safe more and more (hence the worm burners).

I am not saying Donovan should not be appreciated. He was an above average QB and is a Philly icon. Wentz personality and intellect reminds me of a more outspoken Payton Manning. And that makes his ceiling a bit higher than DMac IMO. Some things you just can't teach.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
        Dmac had a world of talent. But, you always felt that his leadership and mentality were going to hold him back a bit. And as his career went on, he seemed to play it safe more and more (hence the worm burners).

I am not saying Donovan should not be appreciated. He was an above average QB and is a Philly icon. Wentz personality and intellect reminds me of a more outspoken Payton Manning. And that makes his ceiling a bit higher than DMac IMO. Some things you just can't teach.
        Carson seems to have the leadership qualities McNabb lacked. I loved watching #5 play though. He wasn't accurate at times but he also used to make some throws that nobody else could make and bring you out of your seat!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
          Carson seems to have the leadership qualities McNabb lacked. I loved watching #5 play though. He wasn't accurate at times but he also used to make some throws that nobody else could make and bring you out of your seat!
          And some scrambles. He was a really effective runner and when he stopped, things just changed for him.

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
            And some scrambles. He was a really effective runner and when he stopped, things just changed for him.
            He took tremendous punishment with that pass, pass and then pass offense Andy ran. They should have put Andy in jail for what he exposed him too. That's the biggest reason 5 ran out of legs.

Comment

The shit receivers the Eagles gave McNabb was a crime too. I started thinking of names, but we all would like to keep our stomach contents intact.

Comment

Do you mean like this Ross?

Comment

Thanks 60

Comment

I still can't believe I saw that from an NFL player. He will never live that one down.

Comment

he made ricky waters short arming look good
                      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                      Hope is not a strategy
                      RIP

Comment

Even before I clicked it I knew it was the Pinkston pussing out scene. Even Musberger called him out.

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
                          Even before I clicked it I knew it was the Pinkston pussing out scene. Even Musberger called him out.
                          That's not Musberger. It's Patrick and Theismann. As bad as Pinkston was on that play it pales in comparison to Theismann's shittiness as an announcer.
                          Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
                            That's not Musberger. It's Patrick and Theismann. As bad as Pinkston was on that play it pales in comparison to Theismann's shittiness as an announcer.
                            Maybe so, but Theismann played and almost lost his leg- he's got a much bigger pair of nuts than Pinkston

Comment

Working...
                            X