Madden 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madden 2005

I'm a madden player and have been for years. But 05 is so hard. On o4 I could easily shut down any player on all madden. but now i get beat by new comers. Any body got some tips so i can step my game up?

Have a team with good corners and linebackers. If you go into man coverage, shift your D-Line to the right and be your MLB. You need a fast one (Al Wilson, Jonathon Vilma). If you time the blitz right either on the right side or down the middle you will get there. Obviously, it does not work every time, but the big plays you give up will be worth it when he's looking at 4th and 20 after 2 big sacks in a row.
    I'm going back to Houston... to do the hotdog dance. I'm going back to Houston.... gonna get some pants.

-Beck

Comment

If you want a free shot at the QB in the 3-4 D, blitz both the linebackers from one side, and the OLB will be unblocked. Works everytime, I got like 40 sacks with Joey Porter in one of my franchise years.

In terms of offense, pick a smaller amount (I use around 10-15) of plays and learn them. Use them as much as you can. Also, try to use as few formations as possible so you don't telegraph what you're about to do.

Comment

Good corners and defensive ends are the key to good defense in all madden. Well it is for 2min quarters as thats what I play on, maybe it wouldn't work if the quarters were longer but...

Comment

well i mean i do play madden everyday for hours on end
          i have since 94, its just the best game in history

all madden used to be hard but since i play everyday you learn theways of the compter and how to beat them.

the hardest part of madden 05 is defence as most ppl know, you just need decent corners with speed and yo will do fine, have a decent defensive end and a good linebacker you should have no problems.
          Go Mike Vick GO

Comment

Originally posted by Micheal Vick Experience

NHL 94 was the best. I used to play that everyday on Sega. Graphics weren't great. Gameplay was awesome though and my roommates and I used to play a best of 7 every night.
            Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

[quote=Fantasy Guru]
              Originally posted by "Micheal Vick Experience":eead1

NHL 94 was the best. I used to play that everyday on Sega. Graphics weren't great. Gameplay was awesome though and my roommates and I used to play a best of 7 every night.[/quote:eead1]
              Oh the memories, Sega produced some great games especially NHL 94!

Comment

Working...
              X