• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is what I expect from Kolb this season

- bout 58% completion
    - little over 3,000 yards passing
    - 21TDs/ 13 INT
    - A couple of pick 6 to Jason Seahorn

Would you also expect about 600 yards rushing for another 6 TDs and a sweet juke on Mark Carrier?
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

I was reading some comments by Derek over on igglesblog and he pulled out this article (which sums up nicely how I look at the QB situation):

http://www.igglesblog.com/iggles_blo...-decision.html

I expect Kolb to not have as good a year as McNabb would have (if he were still an Eagle), but do expect by next year Kolb will be the better overall QB. So what do I expect from Kolb ... I expect that line from the IB post to keep increasing. The reality is that his line is going to be jagged...but hopefully trending up.

I read some posts from another site and there seems to be a sentiment of expecting Kolb to be better than McNabb now -- well I don't buy into that notion. This is a changing of the guard ... maybe not a "rebuilding" ... but a definite step or two backwards to take a different step or two forward next year.

Sorry...I know this post was meant to be a bit sarcastic, but when I saw that IB post again, I had to put it back up here.

Comment

Working...
      X