Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is too good...Parcells is going to explode...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea MD, Mike and I have been close friends since the 7th grade, man. He's one of the very few true friends that I have in this life that aren't family. We're actually very respecful of each other when it comes to the Eagles/Turds stuff.

And, what's really funny is that, of all the boys fans I know, not a single one of them wanted Owens. Christ, they were crying the blues when they signed him. Think about that. When's the last time the singing of one of the most dominate players in the sport caused all the fans to throw up????

They aren't going to know whether to $hit or go blind when it blows the hell up.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY
      - Trust me. Owens is only placated by the $10 million he got. When that wears off around week...well..uh...eleven or so...and he realizes the COWBOYS gave him a bunch of one year deals...he'll start looking for "guarantees" and Bledsoe will all of a sudden become "Just like Garcia" etc.

Man this is going to be good.
      Seriously. I thought for sure that TO would have a monster 1st year with Dallas, but I am starting to reconsider. Even here he acted like a lunatic on the sidelines of the Steelers game, and we were 7-0 at the time. Then he was bitching about not getting the ball enough late in the season when we were 11-1. I mean the team was near perfect and he was making noise. It was the near perfection and then his injury that made us gloss it over, but all the signs were there.

I hope Dallas stumbles out of the gate, because this could be over quicker thatn a Tyson fight in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath
        Yea MD, Mike and I have been close friends since the 7th grade, man. He's one of the very few true friends that I have in this life that aren't family. We're actually very respecful of each other when it comes to the Eagles/Turds stuff.

And, what's really funny is that, of all the boys fans I know, not a single one of them wanted Owens. Christ, they were crying the blues when they signed him. Think about that. When's the last time the singing of one of the most dominate players in the sport caused all the fans to throw up????

They aren't going to know whether to $hit or go blind when it blows the hell up.
        EB,

I can relate or commiserate (depending on the circumstances). I also have a good friend since sophomore year in college (23 years ago) that has been a Cowboys since I have known him. He also happens to be my sons Godfather.

We have always given each other a hard time, but it has always been done with respect for one another and with no meaness or hurtful intent.

In addition, living in San Antonio I met a number of Cowboy fans, and some have also become good friends and we are able totalk passionately about our teams and rivalry with no negativity.

So, I believe it comes down to the character of a person an A-hole will always be one in how they handle their differences with others, whether they are a Cowboys fan or not.

Comment

Working...
        X