Playcalling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playcalling

Guys... I've been reading some stuff on here about what is wrong... Injuries/over confident/Not playing in preseason...

My thought it simple. It's the playcalling. Why are we running a different O with Wentz? Foles lit it up with the read option... I know we don't want Wentz to get hit anymore, but why is the O so much different?

I know I'm just some asshole sitting at a bar watching these games, but even I know when your 2 best WR's are out of the game why are we running 5 wide empty sets?? I counted (11) 5 wide empty backfield play calls. Why??

Didn't we trade for Howard? Didn't we draft a RB early? Didn't we have this plethora of RB's in the preseason?? Why are we not using them? Run the freakin ball already!

To me it's pretty simple... get under center... run the ball... then you can play fake... we can't play fake it when you don't run!! It fools no one! Our O line looks old... they want to fall forward not backwards!

Plus... I thought I was watching a college game on Sunday. So many drops it's not even funny. Every day catches people who make the NFL make constantly...

I'm frustrated.. can you tell??

They still run the read option. The execution is not very good right and quite frankly defenses catch up to things.
    At the end of the day if they don't drop 8 passes on Sunday they have minimum 7 more points. Another 100 plus yards and they look more like the team in 2017 than the team now.

I do think the play calling has something to do with things, especially the first fifteen scripted plays. I also think the players need to step up make plays when they are presented to them. I don't think the o line is as good as they are made out to be, especially in the run game right now. There is alot going on and even with all that they are two dropped catches away from being 3-0
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

I'm not so sure that play calling is a big issue. We did run the ball effectively in both the Skins and Lions game. The Atlanta game was a bit of a shit show because of the early injuries.
      Sloppy execution and self inflicted wounds are the main problems.
      Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Working...
      X