X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brooks being out sure doesn't help.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

This is hard to watch. The entire oline looks tired and confused...
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
        Carson has guys around his feet on every play. Roll him out. He is better moving. Why doesn’t Doug see this.

Maybe Doug is actually as stupid as he looks.

I'm not getting this game of course. Usually I'd struggle to stream it somehow. But I don't think so. Fuck 'em!

Comment

They should be down 21-3 honestly
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

How many fycking sacks have they allowed now?

Comment

This is a pitiful showing today. Injuries or not they have no excuse for what they have done - or more accurately failed to do offensively! Horrible execution today.

Comment

Ugly, Ugly, Terrible offensive performance. The D has stood tall IMO but the O is brutal. Wentz is playing like s***. Wentz is under duress every single play. The OL is pitiful. Did I say Wentz is under duress. Has anyone seen Sanders in the second quarter until there was 30 seconds left?
                Look Wentz missed Sanders twice. Wind on the first one? Maybe, but he should have had him. He was behind Ertz. He missed Ward but I don't think Ward was where he was supposed to be on that play. For the most part Wentz has to throw with the entire DL in his face.
                Wentz needs to get out of the pocket. Wentz needs RPOs where he throws it immediately. I'm not sure he has that skill like Foles had but he needs to work on it because these receivers can't get open.
                Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

I forgot--- this OL is getting manhandled.
                  Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                  Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

I’m worried about long term damage to Wentz psyche now honestly. These guys are so bad at WR around him that he just hangs and hangs. And the OL now missing 2 pro bowlers on right side. It never ends.
                    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I wish we could sit Carson, only to protect his psyche and body from further damage.

Comment

Eagles are working hard to give this game away. Looks like they are going to be successful.

Comment

Matt Pryor looked good until right there

Comment

Saw wentz running into the locker room.

Comment

Game....Set.....Match

Comment

I’m ok with this.

We need to be humbled as we head into offseason.

There needs to be a complete roster makeover.

We have a lot of very good young guys. And Wentz ain’t going anywhere.

We will be very fine long term. Need to phantom injure Cox, Brooks, Lane maybe even a few others.

Just ain’t our year.

Comment

Working...
                                X