Register blog | Columns | Amazon FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read mobile style

Go Back   Philly.Sportscolumn.com > Everything Else > Misc

Old 05-16-2017, 09:49 PM   #11
tinopuno 
2013 Contributor
Hall of Famer

tinopuno is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle60 View Post

Without question!! And it's not even close. I often wonder why they bothered because on top of being a dog she had zero personality. She's like a mannequin. I didn't know that she was even on tv anymore.
Popper,

I feel a little bad now...but just a little. I mentioned to Gail that Van Susteren is still pretty tough to look at even after a lot of plastic surgery. She responded, "You're a pig Richard. The woman had a cleft palate." I had forgotten that.

But the fact is, they did a shitty job on her nose and chin as well. (I'm really such a horrible, small person.)
tinopuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 09:57 PM   #12
Eagle60 
2013 Contributor
Hall of Famer

Eagle60 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinopuno View Post
Popper,

I feel a little bad now...but just a little. I mentioned to Gail that Van Susteren is still pretty tough to look at even after a lot of plastic surgery. She responded, "You're a pig Richard. The woman had a cleft palate." I had forgotten that.

But the fact is, they did a shitty job on her nose and chin as well. (I'm really such a horrible, small person.)
I never noticed the cleft palate tino. That poor thing just looked like she got hit right between the eyes with the ugly stick. I don't think that they did a a shitty job at all. They sure didn't have much to work with.

On another note I remember seeing Barbra Walters on tv and scratching my head wondering how the hell she got a job. Forget the lisp, with all the beautiful women around you knew she had to be blowing somebody to get that mug on tv. With only 3 tv stations back then you had to be gorgeous to get on. And yes, we all are pigs.
Old 05-16-2017, 11:06 PM   #13
Eagle60 
2013 Contributor
Hall of Famer

It seems to me that the MOTHER FUCKERS WHO LEAK THE INFORMATION ARE THE PROBLEM HERE. If Trump told Russia where an attack was going to be that would have end of it. Now the cocksucker who leaked the shit has exposed the whole thing. If this Washington post really gave a shit about the country they would expose this traitor.
Old 05-16-2017, 11:55 PM   #14
tinopuno 
2013 Contributor
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle60 View Post
It seems to me that the MOTHER FUCKERS WHO LEAK THE INFORMATION ARE THE PROBLEM HERE. If Trump told Russia where an attack was going to be that would have end of it. Now the cocksucker who leaked the shit has exposed the whole thing. If this Washington post really gave a shit about the country they would expose this traitor.
Popper,

Any chance you've been into the Beam?
Old 05-17-2017, 12:07 AM   #15
tinopuno 
2013 Contributor
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoDakIggle View Post
There is LOTS of information that is compartmented. But there is another little tag that goes on classified information. NOFORN means the information may not be distributed to foreign governments. As an example I had many classified documents I could share with the Greeks or the Spaniards, or whoever. But docs that were classified Secret NOFORN for example could not be shared. So I would be curious if this information was earmarked NOFORN.
Nodak, Thanks for the insight.

Now I find the addition of the NOFORN tag, with which I was unfamiliar, very interesting. And it also occurs to me that, with all the supposed security authorities I've heard comment in the past 2 days, I'm not aware of any who referenced the NOFORN tag, which IMO could be very pertinent to this issue.

Question 1: Is there further refinement in the NOFORN tag that would discriminate between those foreign countries allowed to receive specific pieces of intell vs the remainder who are not. Question 2: Do you know if members of the Five Eyes (US, CAN, UK, AUS & New Zealand) were subject to the NOFORN tag?

If you tell me you can't confirm or deny, I'll understand!
Old 05-17-2017, 08:17 AM   #16
Eagle60 
2013 Contributor
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinopuno View Post
Popper,

Any chance you've been into the Beam?
Of course I was into it!! How else could I consistently come out with hogwash?

I guess the point that I was coming out with is that if Trump talked to this Russian guy in private and shared some undercover secrets they could probably take on some covert stuff together and that was the point of the whole thing. The press is now saying that Trump put these spies in danger and people will die over it because the info got out. If the press didn't put it in the friekin paper for ISIS to see then we wouldn't have a problem would we?
Old 05-17-2017, 08:19 AM   #17
NoDakIggle 
2013 Contributor
Hall of Famer

NoDakIggle has disabled reputation

To be honest tino I don't recall ever seeing anything like that. As we all know there are lots of different agencies and info that is compartmented. So I couldn't say what others might do. I could easily believe high level people working closely with intelligence agencies from other countries would have info they could share with some countries but not others.
I would also add, as with basic classification, the president's leeway with sharing information could go beyond any NOFORN determinations.
Old 05-17-2017, 08:23 AM   #18
NoDakIggle 
2013 Contributor
Hall of Famer

NoDakIggle has disabled reputation

60 I think the point they are making is that the spy is in danger from what Russia will do. Will Russia share with ISIS or Syria, will Russia try to find out who the agent is in order to make sure the agent isn't gathering info on them, etc
Old 05-17-2017, 10:35 AM   #19
Eagle60 
2013 Contributor
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoDakIggle View Post
60 I think the point they are making is that the spy is in danger from what Russia will do. Will Russia share with ISIS or Syria, will Russia try to find out who the agent is in order to make sure the agent isn't gathering info on them, etc
I'll guess we'll see on that. Well, probably not because hopefully the press won't be privy to that at least. Obviously Trump trusted they guy that he was talking to. Whatever happened these leaks have to stop and the President, like him or not, can't function with this crap going on and these reporters should expose the leaker if they had an ounce of patriotism IMO. The "scoop" is so much more important to them. It seems to me that if they could just shut their mouths for awhile all of this turmoil would go away. The country could function fine if this crap just stopped and maybe the economy might even prosper if he were left alone. Apparently these other countries like the guy so I think it's best just to leave him alone. If his domestic policies fail then he'll get voted out like everybody else does that has the job.

As far as him asking Comey if he was being investigated wtf is wrong with that??? Isn't that human nature for crying out loud? I guess that the Flynn stuff is a different matter, but I still don't know why the guy had to resign. Then the guy becomes some kind of registered spy? All of that sounds a little overboard to me. WTF is a registered spy anyway? Is it worse than being a registered sex offender?
Old 05-17-2017, 10:38 AM   #20
MDFAN
Hall of Famer

MDFAN has disabled reputation

"MD not sure why you would think it is just now a fashionable thing. Many would say Obama was elected to bring change to the country (that whole hope and change thingy) and there was plenty of outward resistance to his agenda. So the resistance isn't new. I myself still wonder what the hope and change was supposed to be. Many would also say that most of the country wasn't in favor of the Trump changes since most voted for other candidates. But I would have to say that is quibbling since he won the electoral vote."

Cmon, I thought we were having an honest discussion here. If you (really) think the establishment Obama touted himself as some sort or REAL change candidate or President then we are having that discussion anymore.

Trump emblazoned himself as the CHANGE candidate. The Wall, Trade deals where America was put first, Keeping jobs in the US rather then making the outsourcing of jobs easier, Lowering the Corporate tax rate, redoing our entire tax system... on and on, all from a guy who was almost a 3rd party candidate and a total non politician. If you think that Obama was even in the same universe than we can discuss this anymore, imm.
MDFAN is offline   Reply With Quote