No announcement yet.

Pet Peeves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about when you think you have the steal of the draft at fantasy, and week 1 he's out for the season? 2005 Javon Walker owners, I feel your pain.
    "You come into our house, you should get your behind kicked. You don't come into the OB playin that stuff. You're across the ocean over there. You're across the city. You can't come over to our place talkin' trash like that."

Comment

Emo kids are pretty harmless, and nothing more than a slightly more refined hybrid of yesterday's punks, goths, and ravers.

As a whole they are no worse than any one of those antecedents.

Comment

Originally posted by 2nd and Arch
        Emo kids are pretty harmless, and nothing more than a slightly more refined hybrid of yesterday's punks, goths, and ravers.

As a whole they are no worse than any one of those antecedents.
        I know, just some of the kids where I live are going a little over board, dunno, that's just my opinion
        move the table...just once more!
        http://www.harmonyriley.com/comedy/

Comment

I love the emo kids on southpark
          Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Too mnay to tell.. especially on the road. Man, I need to lighten up eh?

Comment

PET PEEVES:

- Marginally talented singers who, having achieved modest success as vocalists and with no apparent talent or training, blithely announce that they're going to "move on" to acting.

- Marginally talented actors who, having accomplished little more than having a pretty/handsome face, decide to reward the public by becoming directors.

- Film and recording industry moguls who, somehow, failed to seek me out and demand that I sign multi-million dollar contracts to sing, act, direct and/or just offer smart-ass suggestions when I wasn't too busy laying on the beach.

Comment

So my post as my pet peeve was those "emo" kids, well I guess its a dose of my own medicine, I returned to the workforce today after about 2...3 years not working, and much to my surprise, my HR or Human Relations, basically the person in charge of me, IS EMO!! She don't show it a lot at work, but just her personality shows enough! But she is cool, so I guess I retract my previous statement, and Ill just have to deal with it
                move the table...just once more!
                http://www.harmonyriley.com/comedy/

Comment

when some horses arse pulls out in front of me ,forcing me to lock em up, travels 500yds and turns off. I'll take the time to follow these arseholes and chew them out.
                  We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

also, high beam tailgaters. If I'm alone, I'll lock em up to make them buy me a new rear bumper.
                    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by ActionJackson
                      Originally posted by sfphillyfan
                      boys wearing girls pants? wtf?
                      If you were still in high school, you'd see this all the time.
                      * Kill me.
                      Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                      Playoff Appearances:
                      NFC Title Games:
                      Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Working...
                      X