Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fucking Brain Surgeon( New CB Worley In Trouble)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fucking Brain Surgeon( New CB Worley In Trouble)

DUMBASS!!!!!

USA Today Images
    Daryl Worley arrested just outside Eagles' practice facility

By Dave Zangaro | NBC Sports Philadelphia April 15, 2018 10:15 AM

Eagles cornerback Daryl Worley was arrested in South Philadelphia on Sunday morning.
    According to NFL Network, Worley "became combative" with officers and was tasered at the corner of Broad and Pattison, right next to the NovaCare Complex, at 6 a.m. Worley was reportedly found passed out in a vehicle and 911 was called. A gun was also reportedly taken from the scene.
    The Eagles confirmed Worley's arrest in a statement: "We are in the process of gathering more information about Daryl Worley's arrest this morning."
    Even without Worley, the Eagles have a stable of young cornerbacks on their roster. If the Eagles don't like what they find in their own investigation, Worley's days might already be numbered with the organization.
    This obviously isn't a great start to Worley's homecoming.
    Worley, 23, came to town as the return from Carolina in the Torrey Smith trade. He was just the latest young cornerback added to the Eagles' group. Even better, Worley was returning home to Philly, where his parents still live in their same North Philadelphia neighborhood where he grew up.
    Worley starred at Penn Charter before going to West Virginia. Just after the trade, his high school coach called Worley a quiet kid (see story).
    During his introductory press conference, Worley was asked about the potential negatives of playing back in his hometown.
    "Coming back home to things like this, there's going to be a lot more asked of me, on the field and off the field," he said on March 20, "but with that being said, I have a great support group around me and I know I have a great group of guys so anything I may need or ask for I know they'll be able to help me with it."

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Bye bye
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

So we get nothing for Smith? What a f'ing Moron!

Comment

That makes 2 morons that we've added. Roster shuffling hasn't worked out for us very well so far this offseason.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

They just released him. What a stupid fuck.

Comment

Let’s hope this reinforces with the players that character is a requirement to play here. If the message gets through then losing Smith for nothing is worth it.
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Bad omen........!

Comment

Dumb ass lucky he didn’t hurt anyone, getting released is the least of his worries right now
                Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

This will also force the Birds to reevaluate moving Darby I imagine and maybe even change their strategy in the draft. This will have a domino effect.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                    This will also force the Birds to reevaluate moving Darby I imagine and maybe even change their strategy in the draft. This will have a domino effect.
                    I guess if there’s a bright spot it’s the stupid fuck fucked up before any trades and the draft. That’s a small miracle.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                      If they were going to trade Darby would have happened already. Rare that players get traded at the draft. Physicals and such have to be preformed, especially on Darby as he missed so much time this year.
                      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
                        If they were going to trade Darby would have happened already. Rare that players get traded at the draft. Physicals and such have to be preformed, especially on Darby as he missed so much time this year.
                        You're right about players on draft day. That almost never happens. They still have time to trade Darby though but it's amazing how fast this draft is coming up. The offseason is short when you're playing Super Bowls! I don't want to see him traded anyway.

Comment

I hope the Eagles brain trust Jeff, Howie, Doug, et al take a step back and look at how they went about FA this year. Maybe it was good maybe it wasn't. I'm not close enough to the inside to know. But take a step back and ask themselves if they are happy with it, did it go according to their plan or did it get a little loose, and much more Lots of questions can be asked.
                          I'm sure I'm not the only one that had question about some signings.
                          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                          Hope is not a strategy
                          RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                            I hope the Eagles brain trust Jeff, Howie, Doug, et al take a step back and look at how they went about FA this year. Maybe it was good maybe it wasn't. I'm not close enough to the inside to know. But take a step back and ask themselves if they are happy with it, did it go according to their plan or did it get a little loose, and much more Lots of questions can be asked.
                            I'm sure I'm not the only one that had question about some signings.
                            I've been on record not being wild about Bennett and not making many moves period. So much of a team is chemistry. We had so many moving parts last year that it's really amazing that it worked out that splendidly but you simply can't do that every year. We're off to a very shaky start and we haven't even gotten to the draft yet.

Comment

you gotta have some flexibility in the cap and willing partners in renegotiations if you are going to maintain the status quo. You just aren't going to keep everyone. All you can do is try to get better. Some of that is rolling the dice. Bennett is a statistically better player than Curry and is someone you can drop if it doesn't work without the contract being an anchor . Worley is a young kid, there was no predicting this stupidity. I'm still happy with Wallace over Smith .
                              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
                              X