Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This low life P.O.S. should be scared....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This low life P.O.S. should be scared....

I'm sure his prisonmates will have some very "penetrating" things to offer this perverted little son of a bitch. Sorry but raping a five year old should have been enough to send this bastard to death row. I don't understand the people supporting him in Court - the guy was tried and convicted twice and faces a third trial as well. Either there's something very wrong with the trials or they're refusing to accept the truth. If he did in fact rape these women he deserves every day he gets.

Molester gets long jail term
    Ex-choir director shaken by sentence
    By THERESA CONROY

[email protected] 215-568-8278

The trembling that began in Otis Joseph's right hand soon spread up his right arm, into the right side of his body and down his back as Common Pleas Judge Shelley Robins New added year after year to his prison sentence.

When she finally calculated the total prison term yesterday - 33 ½ to 67 years - the entire rail-thin body of this choir-director- turned-child-rapist trembled beneath his earth-toned, plaid sport jacket.

As lawyers discussed his appeal rights during a sidebar conference and the defendant's family wept loudly in the courtroom seats, Joseph hunched over into a blubbering heap at the defense table.

"I can't take this anymore. I can't take this anymore," he whispered.

Behind him, one of the 25 supporters who came to court for his sentencing softly repeated a one-word prayer: "Jesus. Jesus. Jesus."

Joseph's fall from a popular gospel singer and music teacher to a convicted rapist and sexually violent predator has been a long and public one.

He has been convicted during two trials of the rape or sexual assault of five girls, ranging in age from 5 to 17 years old.

He gained access to his victims through his music work in local Baptist churches, in schools and in his own music school. He often befriended his victims' mothers, acting like a big brother and religious mentor to their children.

"The boundaries [are] so sacred, so vital in our society," said prosecutor Leslie Gomez.

Joseph, 29, of West Oak Lane, maintains his innocence. When asked to speak in court yesterday, he referred to the crimes as "tragic for both sides," but never took responsibility for causing the tragedy.

"I'm not the monster that people paint me [as]," he said through his sobs. "I'm just hurt."

Defense attorney Tariq El-Shabazz said Joseph plans to appeal the convictions. He reminded the judge about Joseph's positive impact on the community, and the 50 letters of support for him that she received.

"We're talking about a talented young man, a man who is gifted in the field of music," El-Shabazz said. "He has done a lot of progressive things... . He has touched a lot of people."

The girls he touched inappropriately, however, may not easily recover. Gomez said during the hearing that one victim, who was 14 at the time of her rape, has tried to commit suicide.

Joseph faces another trial for an alleged sexual attack on a 15-year-old girl.

Link
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Yikes.
    www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

What a scumbag. But the supporters probably have the wool pulled over their eyes and think he's innocent.

Innocent like OJ.

Comment

Re: This low life P.O.S. should be scared....

Originally posted by Jukin
        "We're talking about a talented young man, a man who is gifted in the field of music," El-Shabazz said. "He has done a lot of progressive things... . He has touched a lot of people."
        I'm sure there are many people just as 'gifted in music' that don't rape children.
        "You come into our house, you should get your behind kicked. You don't come into the OB playin that stuff. You're across the ocean over there. You're across the city. You can't come over to our place talkin' trash like that."

Comment

Originally posted by ActionJackson
          Originally posted by Jukin
          I'm sure there are many people just as 'gifted in music' that don't rape children.
          Yeah! Like Michael Jackson... oh wait...

Comment

Originally posted by ActionJackson

Oh yeah he's "touched" a lot of people - that's the problem!! I understand tht lawyers are supposed to make their cleints look as good as possible but shouldn't they be talking about how they want and need treatment instead of how "progressive" he was in teaching music to the kids he didn't rape?
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

this talented young man needs a .357 hollow point in the brain pan,let them try to appeal that.
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

He got what he deserved. Now go get raped yourself.
                Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                Playoff Appearances:
                NFC Title Games:
                Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Somebody needs to photoshop this...brokeback mountain style...

Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                  Playoff Appearances:
                  NFC Title Games:
                  Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Working...
                  X