Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uhm, I hope Philly Rabbit doesn't hear about this....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uhm, I hope Philly Rabbit doesn't hear about this....

From today's Inquirer...

"Aug. 18's Phillies-Nationals game at Citizens Bank Park will be Gay Community Night, and the Phillie Phanatic will appear at an after-party at Shampoo nightclub."

Link
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Is Jeff Garcia throwing out the first pitch?

Comment

Originally posted by SwingOnThis
      Is Jeff Garcia throwing out the first pitch?
      Perhaps and Lieby will be the ceremonial catcher. Geez - talk about a double entendre! (sp?)

Comment

i heard he was good at the 'screwball'
        Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

I don't mind Garcia and Leiby, but having Kordell Stewart and Mike Piazza as honorary base coaches is going a little too far if you ask me.

Comment

I don't mind Garcia and Leiby, but having Kordell Stewart and Mike Piazza as honorary base coaches is going a little too far if you ask me.
            Lance Bass is singing "Take Me out to the Ball Game"

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc
              Lance Bass is singing "Take Me out to the Ball Game"
              Wow, i thought for sure it would be Clay Aiken! I guess Monty didn't want to spend the money...

Comment

Wondering if Ozzie Guillen is throwing out the first pitch?
                Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

Oprah and Dolly(Heavy Hitters) Parton will sit in the booth during the third inning and try to convince Harry they booth NOT gay-
                  http://www.myspace.com/r3nj

Comment

Working...
                  X